Designed for use with chemicals, use the HP-100C Dual-Flo® with thin or thick fluids up to 3,000 centipose viscosity. This pump has two handle settings. One setting for high volumes, one for lower volumes with less resistance.
- Mounts on storage tank or barrel with 2-inch bung.
- Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. EPDM hose, thermoplastic nozzle & adjustable suction pipe to 40 in.
- Adjustable handle setting delivers either 1 quart per stroke cycle or 2 quarts per stroke cycle.
- Complete and ready to install.
- Model HP-100C-2TC
- Flowrate Up to 50 gallons per 100 strokes
- Nozzle Type Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 In. NPT
- Suction Pipe Adjustable 40 inch
- Hose Length 8 ft
- Unique Feature Pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes.
- Use with Thin to thick chemicals up to 3,000 centipose viscosity.
- Do not use with Fuel Products or Water
- Warranty 2 Years
SKU 086450221 Model 114000-11 Weight 14.0000 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $179.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on GPI DUAL-FLO Hand Pump HP-100C-2TC
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question