The HP-90 is an economy hand pump with a dual-action piston to pump fluid on both the push and pull strokes for fast fueling. This reliable hand pump is compatible with a wide variety of petroleum products and fits a 2-inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) hose, molded plastic nozzle, built-in nozzle hanger and two-piece suction pipe.
- Model: HP-90
- Pump Type: Piston
- Flow Rate: Up to 25 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle: Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting: 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet: 1 In.
- Outlet: 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe: Two-piece, Trim-to-fit
- Hose Size: 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature: Dual Action Economy Pump
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as light oil (up to 10W) and hydraulic fluid
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Years
SKU 086450085 Model 131000-1 Weight 19.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $119.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- OKay when its warm Review by dublunger john
Price Value Quality
Good pump when its 55 degrees or higher. Will not function once the temp drops below that.
(Posted on 2/20/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on GPI Petroleum Pistol Hand Pump 131000-1
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question