DICKEY-john, the worldwide leader in grain moisture analyzers, offers the GAC® 2500-AGRI, an affordable moisture tester that provides elevator-like results. The GAC 2500-AGRI uses the newest analysis technology (149 MHz) to provide repeatable results, just like the instruments at the elevator. One key benefit of 149 MHz technology is the reduction of grain calibrations required to deliver precise results. Additionally, the GAC 2500-AGRI has more accurate temperature sensing capabilities, allowing you to measure in extreme temperature conditions including frozen and hot grain. Operation is also simplified with an intuitive color touchscreen, providing accurate results regardless of user skill level.
Features and Benefits:
- Utilizes 149 MHz technology to provide elevator-like results
- Easy-to-use, intuitive color touchscreen eliminates operator training
- Accurate temperature-sensing capabilities allow you to measure frozen and hot grain
- Memory storage for up to 3,000 measurements
- Multiple USB ports on the back of the unit for software upgrades, USB devices, printer and peripherals
- Additional USB ports located on the front of unit for easy calibration imports, as well as keyboard and mouse plug-ins for inputting set-up data
Backed by the power of DICKEY-john:
When you buy a DICKEY-john GAC 2500-AGRI you get all the dependability and value you expect from DICKEY-john products. Like all DICKEY-john products, the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed, manufactured, and supported in the USA.
With the myriad of applications in the industry, DICKEY-john understands the need to modify moisture testers to suit the requirements of your region and operation. That is why the GAC 2500-AGRI is designed with a robust set of standard calibrations and supported with the option for expansion.
- Lowest legal temperatures, up to 20% moisture at -4°F
- Highest moisture limit with unofficial hot grain calibrations
- Calibrations specifically developed for specialty crops such as peanuts, almonds, and popcorn
- Best-in-class support backed by DICKEY-john’s onsite calibration laboratories
- Convenient, easy-to-download calibrations available on www.dickey-john.com
- Custom calibration development available for unique crop and region attributes
- Operating temperature: 36 to 113°F (2 to 45°C)
- Power: 110/220V, 50/60 Hz, 30/35 VA
- Humidity: 20 to 90% noncondensing
- Grain temperature: -4°F to +113°F (-20° to +45°C) depending on grain calibrations
- Storage/transit temperature: -4 to +140°F (-20 to +60°C
- Moisture range: 5 to 45% (grain dependent)
- Approximate Weight: 25 lbs. (11.43 kg)
- Approximate dimensions: 17”H x 19”W x 14”D (43.18cm H x 48.26cm W x 35.56 cm D)
SKU 50350035 Model GAC2500AGRI Weight 36.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $4,200.00
DICKEY-John warrants to the original purchaser for use that, if any part of the product proves to be defective in material or workmanship within one year from date of original installation, and is returned to DICKEY-john within 30 days after such defect is discovered, DICKEY-john will (at their option) either replace or repair said part. This warranty does not apply to damage resulting from misuse, neglect, accident, or improper installation or maintenance; any expenses or liability for repairs made by outside parties without DICKEY-john’s written consent; damage to any associated equipment; or lost profits or special damages. Said part will not be considered defective if it substantially fulfills the performance expectations. THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, AND OF ANY OTHER TYPE, WHETER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DICKEY-John neither assumes nor authorizes anyone to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with said part and will not be liable for consequential damages. Purchaser accepts these terms and warranty limitations unless the product is returned within fifteen days for full refund of purchase price.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!