The makers of GREAT STUFF™ are setting the standard for the method that windows and doors should be installed. GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door foam sealant is exclusively formulated to air-seal the gap between a window or door frame and its rough opening. All GREAT STUFF™ products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
Window and door manufacturers such as Pella** Corporation have tested and endorsed GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door.
- Proprietary low-pressure formula designed not to bow or bend window and door frames
- Ideal for filling or sealing other areas where low-pressure flexible foam is desirable
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond
- Quick cure time. Tack free in eight minutes, trims within one hour
- Paintable, sandable and stainable
- Yellow colored foam
- Repels/deflects water
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards
- One 12 oz. can of Window & Door foams up to four to six average sized residential windows (36’ x 60”, 3/8” wide gap, and 1” deep)
- Provides real insulation value which complements energy efficiency of the window or door. Greater insulating value than chinked fiberglass or caulk
- Flexible foam permits expansion and contraction
- Soft, pliable foam is forgiving, easier to remove if gap is overfilled. Cured foam can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming.
GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door meets or exceeds all industry standards for the installation of exterior windows, doors and skylights.
SKU 60330040 Model 175437 Weight 1.0000 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $4.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsI have been using your foam for many a years; what I would like to know is the lowest outside temperature it can be for the foam to cure with out any degradation to the product.
If you need more info I entered it below.
The following are additional parameters would be the probable variables I will find at install time of a window. This window will be a replacement double hung window. Additionally it will be a high end double insulated glass, low E / argon pane
1. the window will be plumbed and secured in place with out any molding or trim in place.
2. the inside temperature of the structure or home will be between 58 - 68 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. the window would be at room temperature for at least 24 hours prior to install.
4. The spray foam would be applied: a) between both sides the window frame and the gaps are usually 3/8 " each side.
b) between the old window sill plate and the bottom of the new window. The gaps
largest point from the tapered frame is approximately 3/4" on the outside side.
c) and finally if there is a cavity for counter balance weights on both sides.
An FYI: the job location is in Saranac Lake, New York (usually the coldest city in NY state.
Thank you in advance for help.