- Drop forged heat treated chrome vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated finish
- Raised panel for added strength
- Precision-machined 15 angled open ends and 12-point offset box ends
- SAE sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1-2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8 and 1 inch
- Metric sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 22 mm
- Roll-up storage pouch included
NOTE: BRAND MAY VARY
SKU 1050046 Model 89358 Weight 16.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $12.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great set of wrenches for the price. Review by TmustangV
Value Quality Price
I purchased this set of wrenches last year and I really like them. I mainly use this set to work on cars, and have not had a problem with them at all. I have put my set of wrenches through the paces, and have put some real torque on them and haven't broken a single one. This set of wrenches seems to be strong. As appearance goes, the set has some minor casting imperfections, but for the price who can complain? This set is comparable to a set of wrenches made by the long trusted tool brand whose name rhymes with draftsman.
(Posted on 3/6/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!