Gumout Carb and Choke Cleaner quickly and easily cleans gum, varnish and dirt off the outside of the carburetor and the inside of the carburetor throat.
Helps overcome the following:
- Hard starting
- Rough idling
- High exhaust emissions
- Loss of pep
Directions for Use
- 1. KEEP AWAY FROM BATTERY TERMINALS AND ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS. SPRAY WITH CAN IN UPRIGHT POSITION.
- 2. Insert plastic tube firmly into valve button.
- 3. WITH ENGINE OFF AND COOL: CARBURETOR: Remove the air cleaner and clean the outside of the carburetor and all of the linkage. Avoid spraying electrical connections. MANIFOLD HEAT CONTROL: Spray GUMOUT® on exposed ends of cool heat riser shaft. Allow to penetrate and clean. Move counterweight up and down until free.
- 4. WITH ENGINE RUNNING: CARBURETOR: Spray GUMOUT® to both ends of the choke valve shaft while working choke by hand. Spray down and around the carburetor throat to remove deposits from the throttle plate area. DO NOT SPRAY DOWN CARBURETOR THROAT WITH ENGINE OFF. DO NOT SPRAY BELOW THROTTLE PLATE. CHOKE: If choke sticks, remove choke cover and spray. PCV VALVE: Disconnect the crankcase side of the valve and spray GUMOUT® into the open end of the valve while working the plunger back and forth.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR FUEL INJECTED VEHICLES. USE GUMOUT® AIR INTAKE AND THROTTLE BODY CLEANER INSTEAD.
- WILL NOT HARM CATALYTIC CONVERTERS OR OXYGEN SENSORS. CONTAINS NO METHANOL OR METHYLENE CHLORIDE.
- If sprayed on painted surface, wipe off at once. Meets current VOC regulations.
SKU 060040013 Model 800002231 Weight 2.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $3.49
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Gumout Carburetor and Choke Spray Cleaner 14. oz
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question