- Stamped steel construction, zinc plated and powder coated finish
- Snatch blocks are used to change the direction of one or more ropes
- Also used to make it easier to lift and haul loads
- Sheave diameter is 4-inch
- Maximum rope size is 3/8" - 1/2"
- Capacity is 1200 pounds
The Pacer Pumps 1-1/2" Diameter Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers P-58-0202 will have your water pump working more efficiently in no time at all. The Hose Kit with Quick-Connect Couplers, from Pacer Pumps, offers both a suction hose and discharge hose, as well as components listed below.
- 20' PVC suction hose, with PVC Helix reinforcement
- 25' PVC discharge hose, which collapses for easy coiling, storage, and transportation
- Polypropylene Quick-Connect couplers
- Polypropylene discharge elbow
- Polyethylene suction strainer
- Roll of Teflon tape to seal connections
Dee Zee Euro Guard - Protects the front end of your vehicle. Made from black powder coated steel. Heavy duty one piece welded design. European contoured styling. No drill installation with rugged powder coated brackets. Not intended for crash protection.
- UltraBlack Steel Grill Guard
- 1.5" Diameter Steel Tubing
- 18-Gauge Steel With Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- European Wrap Style Contours To The Vehicle
- Black UV Coated Bumper Pads Resist Fading And Scratches
- Headlight Guards Are Removable
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Pre-Drilled For Auxiliary Light Accessories
- Accessory Lights Not Included
- Three-Year Warranty
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 18"
Paint strainer bags for use with 5 gallon buckets
- Strainer bags for use with 5 gallon buckets
- Straining is recommended for all coatings for best performance in spray applications
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 8 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 150 watts of power (1.3 amp, $7 - $10 per month to operate)
- 4 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
Firewood that is kept dry and seasoned is the easiest, cleanest and safest wood to burn while ensuring you get the maximum BTU output for your home. Protect your firewood from the most extreme conditions with this Shelter Brand Slider Log Rack. This cover is designed to cover the top rows of wood and slides down as the wood is used allowing for additional ventilation and improved air circulation around your wood. The cover is made with heavy-duty vinyl for years of protection from rain and snow. For easy access to the firewood on your rack, the cover is designed with Velcro strips along the front corner edges to allow the front flap to be opened and then securely closed. Steel grommets have been added in order to tie the log rack cover down, in cars there are high winds.
- Made to fit the SLR Log Rack
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Construction
- Front Flap Opens for Easy Access to the Wood
- Velcro Strips Allow the Front Flap to be Securely Closed
- Steel Grommets to Tie Cover Down
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRCS-M Medium 48 Inches 20 Inches 15 Inches 2 Pounds SLRCS-L Large 90 Inches 20 Inches 15 Inches 2 Pounds
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 30 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- 6 per pack
- Size: #8, 1-5/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More