- 50,000 BTU Capacity
- Self-Cleaning FirePot
- Thermostat Capable
- Multifuel Capable: Corn or Wood Pellets
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq. ft.
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Size: 1/4" x 12"
The Tradesman Outdoor Infrared Quartz Heater is the perfect heating solution for shops, garages, jobsites, patios, hot tub areas, and and any other outdoor area. Plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and immediately enjoy the warmth.Compatible with Heat Storm Tri-Pod and Roll Cage 1500 Stands. Stands are sold separately.
- Line of sight spot heating
- Features new low red bulb, emits 95% less red light
- Highest water weather proof rating for a heater: IP35
- Heats silently, no running fan or motors, clean, safe, instant heat that is maintenance-free
- Does not pollute the air with CO2 like propane or natural gas heaters that burn fossil fuels
- No dangerous tanks to fill, no plumbing or ventilation to install
- Hardware for wall mounting, Tri-pod, and Roll Cage stands included
- Dimension: 24 x 6.75 x 6 inches
- Weight: 5lbs
- Rated power: 1,300 Watts
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Attractive, high gable-styled roof and a 62" wall height make the Arlington a perfect place to store lawn tools, garden equipment and other seasonal items. A baked-on enamel finish assures a quality storage solution year after year.
- Best value storage solution
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Easy to assemble
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number AR1012 Nominal Size 10' x 12' Storage Area 115 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 140 1/2" D x 80 1/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 60" H Foundation Size 121" W x 143 1/4" D
- Holds up to 2,700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 5/8" x 12"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Designed to connect 2-pieces of threaded rod
- Hexagonal shape allows wrench or other tool to tighten or loosen product
- Threads are UNC-2A
- Made of steel
- Size: 5/8"-11
The 20 ton bottle jack can be used for a variety of needs, solving problems and issues for heavy lifting when they arise. This jack has a patented by pass device which prevents it from being over pumped during use. It also has heat treated critical stress areas- important when needing long life performance from this tool. The carrying handle makes it a snap to move from place to place, and for ease of use when in service and needing a slight adjustment. The steel lifting saddle is cleated for gripping power, allowing the jack to "hold on" during heavy use without slipping. This jack also includes an extension screw, which provides adjustment ability in height to work in many different spaces. This bottle jack is versatile and can be used inside or outdoors for a variety of projects and work loads. The jack is portable in nature, making it ideal for the car, truck or RV.
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Carrying handle
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
- General purpose bracket for mounting shelves
- Embossed design for extra strength
- Punches for #7 wood screws
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 10" x 12"
GB WireGard wire connectors make quick, secure connections for positive continuity. Their tough, thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes. The color coded high dielectric shell features a deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire while providing superior flash over protection. Small, orange, splices copper to copper, joinsLearn More