- Black malleable union
- Unions are made of high grade malleable iron with a brass to iron seat
- Brass seat ring is pressed into a recess in the body end of the union under heavy pressure making the brass an integral part of the iron union
- Octagon Nut
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For steam working pressure up to 150 lbs
- For non-shock cold water, oil and gas to 300 lbs
- Do not use with drinking water
- Size: 3/8"
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)
Place your deck and patio accessories, cushions, garden supplies, pool accessories, sports gear and much more into this appealing chocolate storage chest.
- HDG Steel - hot dipped galvanized steel provides superior corrosion resistance and protects against rot, insects, and extreme weather conditions
- 135 dry gallons (594.6 L) / 21 cu. ft. (0.60 cu. meters) of space is perfect for storing outdoor equipment and supplies
- Built-in floor keeps items dry and secure
- With off-set hinges, lid stays open at any angle for safety and convenience
- Locking system for tamper and theft resistant storage
- Appealing, on-trend aesthetics in Chocolate
- DIY assembly with pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
Model Number SMVKCH Storage Area 21.08 sq. ft. Assembled Interior Dimensions 53.8" W x 26.1" D x 26" H Assembled Exterior Dimensions 57.4" W x 29.8" D x 28" H Assembled Weight 110 lbs
- Milky white tubing.
- Flexible, lightweight, tasteless, and odorless.
- For chemicals, water lines, venting and refrigeration.
- .250" Inner Diameter x 3/8" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
Dee Zee Utility Bed Mats provide unlimited uses. With several convenient sizing options, you can protect your truck bed, workshop or trailer from scratches, dings, dents and spills.
Shifting cargo is a detriment to your truck’s appearance. Utility Bed Mats help prevent shifting cargo from damaging your vehicle and eliminate chasing down loose items strewn about the truck bed. Utilize in your shop as an anti-fatigue mat or protect the floor from damaging chemicals.
Rubber cleats on the reverse side facilitate water drainage and keep the Utility Bed Mat securely in place. Made in the USA with superior manufacturing, you can trust versatile Dee Zee Utility Bed Mats to last.
Each heavy-duty Dee Zee Utility Bed Mat is constructed from .375” (9.52mm) high-density rubber compound that is resistant to gas or oil spills. The tightly compressed rubber fibers are abrasion and tear resistant from your cargo. The Utility Bed Mat will not crack, rust or break in extreme temperatures. Resilient rubber compound material deflects harmful UV rays to decrease fading.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Utility Bed Mat
- Universal Bed Mat For Unlimited Uses
- Helps Prevent Cargo From Shifting In Your Truck Bed
- Protects Shop Floor Or Flat Bed Trailers
- Anti-Fatigue Rubber Absorption For Work Areas
- Extra Thick .375" (9.52mm) Rubber Compound Construction
- Rubber Cleats Help Keep Mat In Place & Allow Water to Drain
- Highly Compressed Rubber Resists Abrasions & Tears
- Will Not Rust, Crack, Or Break - Even In Extreme Temperatures
- Resists Common Fuel & Oil Spills
- Rubber Material Deflects UV Rays To Reduce Fading
- Several Sizing Options For A Perfect Fit
- Utility Mats Can Be Trimmed To Size
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
For years, people have had the luxury of surrounding themselves in 365 degrees of warmth with an electric blanket. Now, that luxury is available for the home. Cover the rooms in your home with electric radiant heat simply by hanging an Ember radiant panel on your wall. The panel uses infrared heat to evenly and cleanly distribute warmth to inhabitants in the room. This sleek, plug-in panel can be mounted vertically or horizontally in any room in your home to provide primary or supplementary heat. When mounted vertically, towel bar accessories can be installed for added functionality. These panels also can be mounted to the ceiling using the ceiling mounting kit accessory. Furthermore, Ember Glass radiant panels enable homeowners to experience the luxury of simple installation. Mounting a radiant panel is so easy that anyone capable of hanging a picture on a wall can do it. Mounting only takes between 5 and 10 minutes. Now is the time. Wrap yourself — and your home — in pure luxury.
- Easy to install
- Energy efficient
- cTUVus certified
Specifications Product Dimensions 35" L x 24" W Product Weight 30.9 lbs Voltage 120V Watts 600.0 watts Amps 5.0 amps
- 54,000 BTU Capacity
- Multifuel Firepot
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Operation
- Auto Ignition
- 75 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Heating Capacity 2,500 sq.ft.
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 190 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #000, 3-7/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More