- Hot-rolled steel - zinc plated
- Reinforcing angle for chests, screens, windows and furniture
- Product design allows for quick and easy repair of general household items.
- Screws NOT included
- Size: 8" x 1-1/4"
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1"
26" electric fireplace insert with the most customizable flame effect technology available! Allowing complete command over a multitude of options. 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame while adjustable brightness settings allow you to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance. Flame effect colors include SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle. Featuring the most technologically advanced control system in the electric fireplace industry with backlit LED display that shows thermostat settings and icons show the status of other insert functions, the EF031 Series delivers on design and usability.
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- The most customizable flame effect technology available
- Traditional Style 031 Series insert: realistic resin logs and ember bed
- 1400 watt/11.7 Amps; 4600 BTU’s/hr heater can warm up to 400 square feet
- SpectraFire Plus: 125 total flame effect combinations
- Backlit LED display shows thermostat settings and icons show the status of other insert functions
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Flame Effects: SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle
- Product Dimensions: 27.0"w x 9.5"d x 17.7"h
- Carton Dimensions: 29.1"w x 12.6"d x 20.9"h
- Gross Weight: 29.7 lbs.
- Net Weight: 26.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.433
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 2"
- 2 pack of 3-1/2 inch White Aluminum T-hinges and one Gate Latch
- The T-hinges have a patented wear resistant bearing for a longer hinge life
- The bearing design eliminates the metal to metal contact for smooth quiet operation.
- Rust resistant; vinyl safe, ACQ safe safe for use with premium woods like cedar and redwood.
- The gate latch has an inside or outside latch release system for project requirements
- Designed for right or left handed applications
- It is padlockable for security.
- Mounting screws included.
- Locks windows in open, ventilating position
- Has movable locking bolt
- For double-hung wood windows
- Ideal for use where A/C unit or fan is used
- Steel with brass finish
- 1-1/2-Inch X 12-Inch
- Slip connect with nut and washer
- Fits all 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" drain lines
- Corrects misalignments up to 2-Inch
- Limited Lifetime Warranty