- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/4"-20 x 72"
Anchors must be permanently attached after assembly to keep you and your shed secure and safe. Choose the appropriate anchoring kit for your base as part of the preparation phase of shed construction. Arrow offers several permanent anchoring options, including concrete ones. (If you need to leave your building before it is completely assembled, you will need to temporarily anchor the corners of the shed to your base, and place weights, such as patio blocks or sandbags, on top of the floor frame.)
- Four 30" heavy duty steel augers
- 60' of cable
- Four cable clamps
- Wrought steel zinc finish
- Designed as a universal handle for farm buildings warehouses and sheds gates doors drawers etc.
- Rugged design for variety of applications
- Comes with screws: 1" x 9" screw size
- Size: 6-3/4"
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 3/8" x 2-1/2"
5 ft yard hydrant. Cast iron head, nylon valve seat and leakproof seal. The rod, plunger, seat and linkage are replaceable without diggingLearn More
- Use where maximum corrosion resistance needed
- Great for marine, industrial and construction
- Holds up to 1,800 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 1/2" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1"