Metal rotational display with the look of brushed nickel holds up to 30 pairs of eyewear. Easy to assemble, three sided and has space for three different header signs (included) one with a mirror for try on purposes. X-Factor™ header card kit included.Learn More
The Dyna-Glo is a replacement wick for the Dyna-Glo RMC-95C6, RMC-95C6B and WK95C6C indoor wick kerosene heaters. Constructed from cotton and fiberglass, this replacement wick transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick, via capillary action, where the vapor is then ignited. The super absorbent cotton base for consistent fuel flow and the burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming. The Dyna Glo also includes a replacement igniter and together with this incredibly efficient wick, they provide reliable match-free ignition for your Dyna-Glo heater.
- For RMC-95C6 and RMC-95C6B
- Material: Cotton and fiberglass
- Transports fuel up from the tank to the top of the wick via capillary action where the vapor is then ignited
- Super absorbent cotton base maintains consistent fuel flow
- Burn-free fiberglass top never needs trimming
- Manufacturer provides 1 year limited warranty
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 11"
- Overall Width - Side to Side: 7.5"
- Overall Depth - Front to Back: 0.5"
- Overall Product Weight: 0.31lbs
Dee Zee Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup (2002-2003) 6' 6" Bed Black Tread Bed Caps Without Stake Pocket Holes DZ31980B$87.97
Dee Zee Wrap Side Bed Caps - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Custom fit that wraps the rear corners of the bed for maximum protection. Available with or without stake pocket holes punch out.
- Black Tread Bed Caps
- Non-Rusting Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Wrap-Side Bed Caps Contour To Bed Edges
- Available With or Without Stake Pocket Holes Punched Out
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of polished Stainless Steel. 4" oval design provides a larger stepping surface. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 4" Oval Tube Steps
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1-1/2"
Designed specifically for commercial, industrial and agricultural applications, the Luma Comfort MF26B 26” Commercial Misting Fan covers 1,000 square feet and can lower ambient air temperatures by as much as 30° - 45°F. This heavy-duty misting system is constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal and is the most powerful model in the Luma Comfort misting fan line.
The MF26B is a high-velocity centrifugal misting system that consists of a powerful water pump and non-clogging misting plate. The large-capacity, self-contained water tank holds up to 4.4 gallons of water at once and lasts up to 5 hours on high speed on one tank fill. The Luma Comfort MF26B Commercial Misting Fan’s fan head also oscillates 90° to cover larger areas at once.
Additional features include 3 fan speeds, adjustable misting flow, integrated carry handles and rolling casters.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 17.3” x 26” x 76.6”
- Weight: 89 lbs.
- Electrical: 110V-120V / 60 Hz / 287W
- Fan Head Size: 26”
- Coverage Area: Up to 1,000 square feet
- Maximum Run Time: 5 hours on high
- Tank Size: 4.4 gallons
- Fan Speeds: 3
- RPMs: 1400/1500/1700
- Noise Level (dB): 68/69/72
- Temperature Drop: 30° - 45°F
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Covers up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Designed for commercial, agriculture & horticulture applications
- Constructed of heavy-gauge, anticorrosive metal
- Centrifugal misting system eliminates the problem of clogged nozzles
- Quiet, high-efficiency fan motor
- Adjustable misting flow with fully-insulated seal around the pump
- Oscillating fan head covers a wide area
- Adds moisture to dry environments
- 5-hour maximum run time
Duck Brand slide tight faucet cover insulates and protects faucets from cold weather. Thick styrofoam cover is easy to assemble and use! Just place compressible foam seal around the spout of the outdoor faucet, push the button and slide tight to the base of the faucet lever.Learn More