Part of Real Flame’s exclusive Slim Series, the Brighton Wall Fireplace is the next generation of electric fireplace with a mounting depth of only 7” and transitional styling that is right at home in any living space. The features include remote control, programmable thermostat, timer function, brightness settings and ultra bright Vivid Flame LED technology. Available in Chestnut Oak or White finishes. The Vivid Flame Electric Firebox plugs into any standard outlet for convenient set up.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox with remote control, wall mounting bracket, anchoring hardware
- 1400 Watt heater, rated over 4700 BTUs per hour
- Assembly Required
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1/4" x 5"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 4 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 100 watts of power (0.75 amp, $5 - $7 per month to operate)
- 1 Meter of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 3/8"-16 x 12"
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 82% efficiency rating with emission at 4.4 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,800 sq ft.
- EPA Certified
- WA State Approved
- 82% Efficiency
- Blower Included
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
- Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Used in cold water pressure applications
- Meets ASTM D1785 specifications
- Size: 1" x 36"
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1421 Nominal Size 14' x 21' Storage Area 291 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 164" W x 255 1/2" D x 114 1/2" H Wall Height 94" Door Opening 106 1/2" W x 91 3/4" H Foundation Size 164" W x 255 1/2" D
- A replacement strike for a variety of screen and storm door latches
- Includes 2 shims to allow strike adjustment for secure latching
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2"
These UV resistant, high dielectric strength, single nail coaxial staples are constructed of high grade injection molded polyethylene cradles and zinc plated nails. The smooth saddles hold the coaxial cable securely while preventing damage.Learn More