- Grade 60 high corrosion resistant galvanized finish.
- Designed for sturdy hanging or bracing.
- Holes are punched to match when used with slotted angle (4020 series).
- Fasteners can be applied through holes to affix.
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 72" L
Dee Zee Bull Bar Guard. 3" steel tubing, creates strong but subtle appearance. Polished stainless steel provides strength and durability. Comes with removable skid plate. Factory drilled holes if you would like to add auxiliary lights. Quick, no-drill installation.
- Stainless Steel Bull Bar
- 3" Diameter Mandrel-Bent Steel
- Rugged Stainless Steel Polished To A Brilliant Shine
- Skid Plate Offers Additional Protection
- Pre-Drilled For Auxiliary Light Accessories
- Auxiliary Lights Not Included
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Chevrolet C1600 Pickup (1988-1999) 6' 6" Bed Brite-Tread Bed Caps With Stake Pocket Holes DZ11994$87.97
Dee Zee Wrap Side Bed Caps - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Custom fit that wraps the rear corners of the bed for maximum protection. Available with or without stake pocket holes punched out.
- Brite-Tread Bed Caps
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Wrap-Side Bed Caps Contour To Bed Edges
- Available With or Without Stake Pocket Holes Punched Out
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Designed for supporting utility shelves
- Sized to fit standard lumber widths
- Superior strength
- Brackets are angled slightly over 90 degrees to keep items on shelf
- Brackets are punched for #7 wood screws
- 6 screw holes per bracket for extra holding power
- Meets ANSI/BHMA standards - Grade 2
- Boxed loose/without screws
- Not for decorative use
- Fruitwood color finish
- Utility use only - may have surface blemishes
- Size: 4" x 6"
- Sch. 40 malleable black steel construction for durability
- Maximum working pressure of 214 psi
- Working temperature range of -29 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential gas, air and lp supply
- Do not use with drinking water
- Pressure tested directly at the factory
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Size: 3/4" x 120"
Serendipity’s unique, patent pending touch screen display sets it apart from all other electric fireplaces of its style. In addition to the touch screen feature, Serendipity can be hung as wall décor, and can also stand independently using the included custom display stand. This unit can be operated with or without heat by a forced air heater that's operable at two temperature levels. The Serendipity also features a decorative LED backlight that glows with five color options: Amber, Blue, Amber & Blue, Color Cycling and Off. Slim line remote control included.
- Dual Function - Hanging or Freestanding Fire Display with Heater & SpectraFire Flame Effect Technology
- New Quiet SpectraFire Flames - All LED Ribbonless Flame
- Larger Viewing Area
- Touch Screen Function Indicator Indicator Disappears After Operated
- Features a digital thermostat with numerical readout
- Timer function with automatic shut off from 30 min. up to 9 hrs
- Flame Effect: Works with or without heat! 3 SpectraFire Flame Brightness Settings, and features an addtional level with a traditional flame effect
- Sidelights - 5 Options - Amber, Blue, Amber & Blue, Color Cycling and Off
- Heater: 1350 watt/4600 BTU’s/hf heater can warm approximately 400 square feet
- Slim-line multifunction remote control
- Product Dimensions: 33.5"w x 8.7"d x 18.7"h
- Carton Dimensions: 36.0"w x 6.0"d x 19.0"h
- Gross Weight: 31.7 lbs.
- Net Weight: 28.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 2.375
Pacer Pumps' 'G' Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps - the self-priming ability, chemical resistance, light weight and basket strainer make this an ideal chemical transfer, waste treatment, emergency/backup or filter pump. It is made in either Noryl or Ryton®, providing a maximum range of chemical resistance.
Pump is mounted to cast Iron pedestal with 3/4" diameter solid 316 stainless steel shaft and serviceable ball bearings. Baseplate must be ordered separately.
- Available with 316 stainless steel, Hastelloy® C or titanium internal hardware or complete non-metallic solution contact
- Large cover makes initial priming and removal of the strainer quick and easy
- Will reprime to 15 ft. (4.6m)
- Flow rates: to 100 GPM or 73 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (330 LPM or 15m @ 50 Hz)
- Shaft sleeve is same material as pump
- Combination of 2"/1 1/2" NPT connections (BSP threads available for Noryl pump only)
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 24# GNOK 1-1/2/2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 0.75 24# GNOK 1-1/2/2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 1 24# GNOK 1-1/2/2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 1.5 24# GNOK 1-1/2/2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 2 24# GNOK 1-1/2/2EL CSS