Keep yourself and your co-workers warm on those cold days with this natural gas portable heater. This heater has a built in thermostat for controlled heat adjustment between 35 and 95 degree. The body includes a leg which is able to raise the front of the heater for changing direction of the heat flow. This portable heater will heat up to 3500 square feet, and has a three prong safety plug. The heater runs on electricity and natural gas, combining two energy sources for efficiency and the ability to heat a large space. The natural gas portable heater has a safety feature in the form of an auto shut off and an auto fuel shut off, allowing it to be started and run without direct supervision, keeping the job and workers safe. The construction is perfect for job sites, garages, work sheds, and plenty of other places. It can be moved from place to place easily for maximum convenience.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Thermostat Controlled (35 - 95 degrees F)
- Built-in Auto Fuel Shut-off
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Natural Gas Forced Air Heater Fuel Type Natural Gas Valve Output Settings 1 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 150,000 Ignition Type Thermostat Controlled, Interrupted Spark Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,500 Length (in.) 25.59 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 18.65
- 3/8-Inch diameter, 50-Feet length
- Maximum load: 244-Pound
- Orange/Black color, 3-strand twisted polypropylene
- Strong, floats, good knot retention, flexible, low stretch, sliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry, resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot, and mildew
- Used for swimming pool markers, camping, marine, and general use
- Keyed alike
- Door/Drawer Utility Lock
- Designed for locking wood or metal cabinet doors and drawers up to 1/4" thick
- Requires 3/4" hole for lock barrel
- Includes two keys
- 2-15/16" cam, 3/4" bore
- Finish: Chrome
- Size: 1/4" thickness
GB Plastic Staples are made from high grade injection molded plastic with high-dielectric strength. Heat or cold will not affect the plastic, nor will it rot, rust or deteriorate. A smooth, (3/8" width) plastic saddle prevents damage to insulation. Drive both zinc plated nails together...fast easy, simple...goes in straight without splitting wood. Recessed nail heads for minimum metal exposure. 15 per card.Learn More
This stylish media mantel will not only add a focal point to any room, but is also capable of heating a room as large as 400 square feet. Triple-function media mantel with 26" contemporary electric fireplace insert. Features a built-in, thermoelectric beverage center and large cabinet for ample storage.To complete the set must be ordered with the 26TF8299-E451-T and the CR-48-T. All of the Classic Flame electric fireplaces can be used with or without heat – leaving you free to enjoy the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long.
- Media Electric Fireplace Set
- Energy Saving LED Technology
- Vent Free, No Hookups Required
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Operates With and Without Heat
- Includes Remote Control (2AAA Batteries Included)
- 1350 Watt Heater, 4600 BTUs Per Hour
- Integrated Sound Bar
- Mobile Docking Station for Apple Mobile Devices
- Wirelessly Streams Audio from Anywhere in the Room
- Thermoelectric Beverage Center
- Product Dimensions: 73.0"w x 23.0"d x 35.8"h
- Carton Dimensions: 77.0"w x 27.0"d x 12.0"h
- Gross Weight: 151.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 133.1 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 14.438
- Espresso Finish
Insert not included! Insert pictured is mfg # 26EF031GRP. All 3 pieces needed to complete the set.Learn More
When you need to move a heavy engine block out of a vehicle you want to be sure the stand you're using is ready and able to do the job. This is where the Tool Shed portable engine stand comes in. This tough as nails engine stand can handle up to 1000 lbs and is completely portable making moving the engine a breeze. Another fantastic feature is the capability to mount the engine to the face plate of the engine stand. The Tool Shed portable engine stand is engineered of heavy-duty steel and bears four rolling wheels, two of which swivel 360 degrees. The last thing you want is a flimsy stand that tumbles over once a heavy engine is on it which is why this engine stand is specially designed in an "I" shape offering greater stability when in use. So the next time you are in the market for a engine stand give the Tool Shed portable engine stand a try, chances are you will be glad you did.
- Specialized "I" Shape Base for Better Stability
- Heavy Duty All-Steel Construction
- Fully Adjustable Support Rotates 360º and Locks in Place
- 4 Smooth Rolling Steel Wheels, 2 with 360º Swivel - Allows for Extra Portability
A must for all wood or coal burners. Gauge indicates how hot the stove is at any given time, taking the guesswork out of knowing when to refuel. Works with a bimetal spring and includes a magnet and tapping screw to safely secure it to the stove or stovepipe.
- Used for refueling
- Compatible with all wood or coal burners
- Magnetic w/ tapping screw mount
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
SINGLE PHASE, 115/230 VOLT, TEFC Curve Port Size Req'd HP RPM Max. Spec. Gravity Model A 1 1/2" 1/2 1750 1 SE1-1/2AL G.5C C 2" 1 1750 1 SE2CL G1.0C E 2" 2 3450 1.17 SE2EL C2.0C H 2" 3 3450 1 SE2HL C3.0C J 2" 5 3450 1 SE2JL C5.0C (230V) L 3" 5 3450 1 SE3LL C5.0C (230V)