- For sinks, basins, laundry tubs and other drain openings
- Includes chrome ring
- Rubber material
- Fits 1-1/8-Inch to 1-1/4-Inch diameter opening
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 4-1/2" L x 1-1/2" W x 3" H
Fuel Transfer Pump, Positive Displacement, Rotary Vane Design, 1/3 HP, Voltage 115 VAC, GPM Up to 20, Hose Size 3/4 In x 12 Ft, Inlet Size 1 1/4 In NPT, 2 Year Mfg Warranty, Agency Compliance UL Listed Pump
- Fuel Transfer Pumps
- Self-priming pumps dispense gasoline, kerosene, and diesel fuel (except 2GMP6 and 2GMP7 are for diesel fuel only). With internal bypass valves, built-in strainer, carbon/ceramic seal, Viton O-rings, heavy-duty switch, and permanently lubricated ball bearings. Include hose with static wire, telescoping adjustable suction tube, and nozzle. Mount to standard 2" NPT opening with included bung adapter. Explosionproof motor has thermal overload protection. Corrosion-resistant with weatherized, sealed motor compartment.
- 2P279, 2GMP5, 4FY25, 2GMP6, 4FY26, and 2GMP7 have check valves and can be installed on underground or above-ground tank systems. 2GMP6 and 2GMP7 can be field-converted to 230VAC
Item Fuel Transfer Pump Type Fuel Transfer Design Rotary Vane HP 1/3 Voltage 115 VAC GPM Up to 20 Hose Size 3/4" Inlet Size 1-1/4" Outlet Size 3/4" NPT Hose Length 12 ft. Amps 5.5 AC RPM 1725 Bypass Valve Internal Housing Material Cast Iron Nozzle Material Aluminum Bearing Type Permanently Lubricated Ball Nozzle Type Manual Operation Mounts 2" NPT Opening Self-Priming YES Duty Cycle 30 Minutes Overall Length 14-1/2" Height 10" Width 11-1/2" Seal Mechanical Features Explosion Proof Motor, Thermal Overload Agency Compliance UL Listed Pump Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Years Includes Strainer
The BCAC is a high performance coal circulator that is more efficient and cleaner burning than most other circulators on the market. It offers a non-catalytic, trouble-free, operating system that is thermostatically controlled. It offers an easy access ash pan that makes clean up a breeze and a lift top with positive safety latch to use its auxiliary cooking surface. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It is safe, durable, and versatile.
- Installation materials are NOT included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- This is a COAL burning stove ONLY!!!
- Heavy duty, cast iron grates are more durable, for longer life and more complete combustion
- Non-electic, bi-metallic thermostat provides automatic comfort control without needing electicity
- Cooking surface with a lift top lid and positive safety latch
- EPA exempt
- Firebrick lined for long life and combustion efficiency
- Tri-air induction for hotter fire, greater efficiency, and less creosote accumulation
- Optional add-on, automatic blower with manual override increases air circulation and extends heat to more rooms
- Flue collar size: 6"
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
apacities Amounts Fuel Coal Heating Capacity Up to 2,000 Sq. Ft. Coal Capacity 60 lbs. BTUs Up to 117,000 Depth w/blower 26" Depth w/o blower 21.25" Width 33.5" Height 34.25"
Dee Zee GMC Sierra 1500 (2007-2012) 5' 9.3" ABS Plastic Wrap Bed Caps With Stake Pocket Holes DZ96172$70.97
Dee Zee Wrap Side Bed Caps - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made form tough ABS plastic. Resists scratches and scuffs. Black ABS finish. Custom punched holes to allow the use of your truck's stake pockets.
- ABS Plastic Bed Caps
- Made From Tough ABS Plastic
- Resists Scratches And Scuffs
- Wrap-Side Bed Caps Contour To Bed Edges
- Available e With or Without Stake Pocket Holes Punched Out
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Galvanized malleable 45 degree street elbow
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
Regular Price: $1.99
Special Price: $1.79
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1-1/4"
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Holds up to 90 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 5/16" x 4"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More