Homeline, main lugs only. Can be used when spaces for more circuits are needed, as a secondary or add on load center connected to the main disconnect load center. Single phase, 3 wire. Cover included, ground bar kits must be ordered separately. Accepts only Homeline circuit breakers. 120V/240V, UL listed.Learn More
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1-1/4" x 30"
Duct tape is made for smooth, even, predictable surfaces. How many of your projects can be described that way? That’s why we invented Gorilla Tape. Made to stick to rough, uneven, unforgiving surfaces like wood, stone, stucco, plaster, brick and more
- DOUBLE THICK ADHESIVE – fills up the gaps in rough, uneven surfaces for super strong bite.
- STRONG REINFORCED BACKING – the tight weave makes Gorilla Tape extra strong, but you can still rip it straight and easy.
- TOUGH ALL-WEATHER SHELL – for the toughest jobs in the toughest conditions.
- Clear braided w/nylon reinforcement.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 3/8" Inner Diameter x .549" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long