- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 2" x 2"
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 8", 10" and 14" heights. The attractive black powder coat finish helps it to stand up to the elements. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Black Powder Coated
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 8 Inches High
The Pyropak is a high efficiency wood stove among the smallest on the market. This pedestal model is EPA certified. The Pyropak is ideal for small areas that require a limited heating capacity without compromise on the appliance efficiency.
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Glass air-wash system
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
Specs Firebox dimensions 12 1/2" D x 18" W x 9" H Overall dimensions 20 3/4" D x 27 3/8" H x 22 5/8" W Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 250 - 1 000 Steel thickness (top) : 3/16" Optimum efficiency : 78,2% Emissions (grams/hour) : 3.99 g/h Recommended chimney diameter : 6" Manufacturing location: Canada
This Wayne Thermoplastic Submersible Utility Pump drains flooded basements, empties water-filled boats and removes water from stock tanks and flat roofs with its 1/6 HP motor. Features thermal-overload protection to prevent burn out. Oil-less motor design for environmentally safe operation.
- Oil-free thermally protected high-efficiency motor
- Impact- and corrosion-resistant housing, volute and impeller
- Pumps within 3/8in. of the surface
- 1 1/4in. NPT discharge port
- 3/4in. adjustable discharge adapter connects to standard garden hose
- Easy-access handle for complete portability
- UL and CSA listed
- Not designed for continuous use
With up to 26,000 BTU's, state-of-the-art vent free technology with the option of Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplaces are the ideal choice to bring style and warmth to your home. With Pleasant Hearth vent free fireplace systems, enjoying the warmth and beauty of a fire has never been easier. Zero clearance design with the option of a wall or corner installation, allows ease of installation almost anywhere. Please check your local codes regarding vent free products.
- 27,500 BTUs heats up to 1,000 Sq. Ft.
- Dual Burner with Thermostat
- Dual Fuel Technology (Propane or Natural Gas)
- Rich Tobacco Finish
- Wall or Corner Installation Option- Can be placed against a flat wall or in a corner with the included corner panel
- 99.9% Efficiency- $0.99 or Every dollar of fuel will heat your space
- No Electricity Required- Can be operated in emergency situations when the power is out
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor- Unit will shut down if oxygen were to be depleted
- Overheat Safety Switch- Unit will shut down if it over fires
- 2 Year Warranty- Defective parts covered under warranty for 2 years
- Optional Blower
The extra-large Vinyl Murryhill building is the solution for substantial storage needs or workshop/hobby space. The unique roll-up, garage-style door and gable roof blends attractively with its durable vinyl-coated exterior steel finish to give you maximum value for your storage dollar. A second sliding side door allows convenient access to stored items or workspace.
Model Number VT1210 Nominal Size 12' x 10' Storage Area 110 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D x 102" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 95" W x 72" H Foundation Size 141 1/8" W x 111 3/4" D
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
12 Pack Orange Wire Connector, Twist On, Color Coded, 22 To 14 AWG Copper Wire, Fluted Thermoplatic Shell Resists Temperatures To 221 Degrees F, Square-Wire Spring Interior Bits Copper Wire For Easy, Secure Connection, UL Listed and CSA ApprovedLearn More
This stylish contemporary media mantel features an integrated sound bar that provides a true sound experience – rich sound from four main speakers, two tweeters, rear facing passive bass ports, and a powered subwoofer concealed by a removable speaker grill. Wirelessly stream audio with Bluetooth® enabled device from anywhere in the room. High gloss white finish, smoked tempered glass doors, and stainless steel legs surround a 26" Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Insert that with a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire any time of the year.
- Side cabinets with smoked, tempered glass doors
- Integrated sound bar with removable speaker grill
- Experience rich sound from four main speakers, two tweeters, rear facing passive bass ports, and a powered subwoofer
- Wirelessly stream audio with Bluetooth® from any bluetooth® device from anywhere in the room
- Connection plate on back for easy component setup
- Left and right side storage cabinets
- Adjustable shelves
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 30.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 10.5"h
- Gross Weight: 195.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 173.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 11.083
- White Finish
Insert not included! Insert pictured is mfg # 26EF031GRALearn More