The Jurassien is a high efficiency wood stove among the smallest in its category. This high-quality cast iron european style model is EPA certified and is mobile home approved. Its very low clearances to combustible materials make it a safe bet in the Small wood stoves category.
- Model # : DB03000
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.): 500 - 1,500
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color: Metallic charcoal
- Model: Legs
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top): 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency: 85 %
- Emissions (grams/hour): 6.3 g/h
- Baffle: High quality stainless steel
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Constant View of the Fire
- Recommended chimney diameter: 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by: Intertek
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Solid steel double gear and double pawl
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Cable size: 3/16", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 7.2'
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)
- Maximum Load: 2,000 lbs.
The Dyna-Glo Delux 125,000 BTU portable natural gas fired heaters are strong and efficient heating solutions that will cover an area up to 3,500 square feet. Equipped with a thermostat adjustable between 35 and 95 degrees F, you can achieve thermal comfort while keeping fuel usage to a minimum. The built in auto fuel shut-off allows you to setup, ignite and let it run with confidence that you, your project and space are safe.
- Overheat Auto Shut-Off Protection
- Thermostat Controlled (35 - 95 degrees F)
- Built-in Auto Fuel Shut-off
- Adjustable Heat Angle
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction
Specifications Heater Type Natural Gas Forced Air Heater Fuel Type Natural Gas Valve Output Settings 1 BTU Output (LOW-HIGH) 150,000 Ignition Type Thermostat Controlled, Interrupted Spark Heating Coverage Area (sq. ft.) 3,500 Length (in.) 25.59 Width (in.) 11.81 Height (in.) 16.14 Weight (lbs.) 18.65
- General purpose bracket for mounting shelves
- Embossed design for extra strength
- Punches for #7 wood screws
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 6" x 8"
These Standard Duty Lockers have 22-gauge doors with vent holes and a die cast handle that secures the door in a closed position and accommodates a standard padlock. All compartments have 2 side hooks and a flat bottom.
- Dimensions: 15” W x 18” D x 66” H
- Welded steel construction
- Powder coat finish
- Shipped assembled (Handle requires some assembly)
Pacer Pumps' S Series Self-Priming Centrifugal pumps are lightweight, chemically resistant pumps for general service on water, salt water, waste water, mild acids and bases. They feature non-metallic solution contact or stainless steel internal fasteners; Viton®, ethylene propylene or Buna O-rings and gasket with stainless steel external fasteners. The pumps are molded of tough, glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Polyester models are available with or without lined volute for abrasion resistance.
All pumps include a built-in check valve, feature easy servicing and during pumping, a self-cleaning double volute keeps pump free of settled solids.
- Choice of materials: pump constructed of: polyester, polypropylene or Ryton®. Suitable elastomers, and stainless steel or non-metallic fasteners for resistance to chemical attack
- Choice of drives: electric motor, gasoline driven, hydraulic or pneumatic driven
- Close-coupled, long-coupled or pedestal mounted
- Built-in check valve
- Flow rates: to 280 U.S. GPM or 120 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (to 883 LPM or 25.4m TDH @ 50 Hz)
- Suction lift to 25 ft. (7.6m) vertical
- 1 1/2", 2" or 3" ports, NPT, BSP available in polyester only
Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model E 1 1/2" 2 16# SE1-1/2EL HYC F 2" 3 16# SE2FL HYC H 2" 3 16# SE2HL HYC I 2" 5 16# SE2IL HYC J 2" 5 16# SE2JL HYC L 3" 5 16# SE3LL HYC
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1"