- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 2,700 lbs.
Get the realistic look of wood-grain. The Woodlake offers easy-to-assemble storage solutions for every backyard storage need.
- Easy do-it-yourself assembly
- Durable baked-on enamel finish
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number WL65 Nominal Size 6' x 5' Storage Area 27 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 71 1/4" W x 54 1/4" D x 68 5/8" H Wall Height 62" Door Opening 32" W x 60" H Foundation Size 74" W x 57" D
The Saf-T-Grate has a self feeding design that keeps the wood and hot coals together, so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently. The heavy duty cast iron deep bed construction keeps the logs where they belong and allows air to ready the logs from all angles and your fire to burn hotter. When you fireplace is not in operation, this grate is decorative, adding depth and detail to the empty space inside your fireplace.
- Heavy duty cast iron self-feeding fireplace grate.
- Saf-T-Grates are shipped knocked-down in a carton
- 2.5 inch high removable legs
- Black Finish
- Assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight GT-18 18 Inches 14 Inches 12 Inches 25 Pounds GT-22 22.5 Inches 18 Inches 16 Inches 33 Pounds GT-30 30 Inches 26 Inches 16 Inches 40 Pounds
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1/2"
- Galvanized malleable reducing coupling
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Connects 3/8" pipe to 1/4" pipe
A simple, easy to use 5-2 day programmable thermostat. A programmable thermostat can save you up to 33-Percent off your energy bill, if used as directed. You set it up to adjust the temperature when you are away or asleep-times when you don't necessarily need to heat or cool your home to optimum comfort-and your HVAC equipment runs less.
Plus, your heating or cooling comes back to the comfort level you desire before you come home or wake up. Honeywell programmable thermostats are easy to install and are pre-programmed for your convenience. For more than a century, Honeywell thermostats have been the popular choice of homeowners.
This thermostat is compatible with single-stage heating/cooling systems, heating, cooling, heat pumps without backup heat, mill volt, pellet stoves and fireplaces. It does NOT work with electric baseboard heat (120-240 V), heat pump systems with backup heat or multi-stage heating/cooling.
- One program for weekdays, a separate program for weekends-4 periods per day
- Backlit digital display
- Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps without auxiliary heat, Does not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240V) multistage HVAC systems
- Accurate temperature control of +/-1-Degree F for consistent comfort
- Display options: Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display, 12 or 24 hour clock
The D716-2 is a lightweight aluminum extension ladder with a duty rating of 200 pounds. The fixed lock allows easy push-up height adjustments. The exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance, and the mar-resistant end caps help protect the surface ladder is leaning against. TRACTION-TRED® D rungs are slip resistant, and the side rails are modified I-beams.
- Exclusive ALFLO® rung joint means TWIST-PROOF® performance
- Mar-resistant end caps
- Fixed locks allow ladder to be easily adjusted in 1ft increments
- Modified I-beam side rails for strength
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® D-rungs
- Pivoting shoe with slip-resistant pad
Unsurpassed quality and durability in a high-leverage, easy-on wing-type design. Wings are knurled for a sure grip and offset from centerline for greater twisting leverage. Square-wire plated spring instantly adjusts to the shape and size of the splice. Flame-retardant properties resist heat distortion up to 105 °C (221 °F). High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire. Copper-to-copper connections only.Learn More
- Size: 5/8 Inch x 6 Inch
- Material: Forged Steel
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanized
- Safe Working Load: 1600 Lbs.
- Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!
21st Century's Fiberglass Kerosene Heater Wicks are made of graphite coated fiberglass, a re-inforced cloth band and the highest quality cotton.
Use with the following models:
- Kero-sun DC-80
- OMNI 85 (B,C, I, J)
- RAD10 (N)
- RAD 40
- RAD 101
- SUNSTREAM II
- Sears 56350210
- Toyostove DCM
- OMNI 851
- Toyoset RADIANT 101
- RAO FAN 110
- RAD FAN
- 111 OMN1200