The Pleasant Hearth Heavy Duty Log Rack storage system is construect for heavy tubular steel in a durable black powder-coated finish. This rack also includes a weather-resistant polyester full-length cover to help keep your seasoned firewood dry and ready for use.
- Heavy Tubular Steel Construction
- Square-shaped assembly holes for ensuring stability
- Black finish
- 300D weather-resistant cover liner to ensure moisture stays out, with a easy hook-and-loop closure fasteners
- For outdoor use only, Assembly required
- Rack warranty: 25 Year limited manufacturer warranty
- Cover warranty:2 Year limited manufacturer warranty
Specifications Size Holds up to Dimensions 4 Foot 1/4 Cord of Wood 48-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H 8 Foot 1/2 Cord of Wood 96-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H 12 Foot 3/4 Cord of Wood 144-in L x 14-in W x 48-in H
Dee Zee Cab Rack Accessory - Add light mounts to your Dee Zee Aluminum Cab Rack or Rear Rack. With these convenient mounts that slide into the built in channel system, mounting your auxiliary lights is quick and easy.
- Cab Protector Light Mounting Kit
- Utilize The Accessory Channel On Dee Zee Aluminum Cab Racks
- Made From Rugged Steel
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Several Size Options to Meet Your Needs
- Made In USA
- Cab Rack & Lights Not Included
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
Fits Arrow shed sizes:
- 10' x 11'
- 10' x 12'
- 10' x 13'
- 10' x 14'
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 30 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- 6 per pack
- Size: #8, 1-5/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Double locking pawls
- Aluminum double gear and double pawl
- Strong alloy body
- Rugged frame and handle
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Capacity: 4,000 lbs.
- Cable Size: 3/16", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 12'
- Single Line
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)
Replacement Cast Iron Grate for stove model 1261.
- Width (in.): 7"
- Length (in.): 17 1/2"
- Height (in.): 2"
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of black powder coated steel. 3" round design. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 3" Round Tube Steps
- Durable Steel Construction
- Protective UltraBlack Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
GB WireGard wire connectors make quick, secure connections for positive continuity. Their tough, thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes. The color coded high dielectric shell features a deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire while providing superior flash over protection. Small, orange, splices copper to copper, joinsLearn More
This rolling mantel features a transitional design with Premium Oak finish. Features include locking casters for convenient mobility and anti-tipping counterweight. The 23" Infrared Quartz electric fireplace insert that features energy-efficient LED Spectrafire Plus flame technology with realistic resin logs and ember bed. Infrared technology maintains a soft, moist, safe heat without reducing oxygen or humidity. Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long. The insert also features Safer Plug fire prevention technology - the plug has a built-in thermostat that shuts the unit off if it senses that the temperature in the plug starts to increase.
- Warms a room up to 1000 square feet
- Infrared quartz technology
- Provides a safe, moist, healthy heat and provides quick, even distibution for immediate warmth
- Proprietary multi-step fine furniture finishing process sealed with a protective lacquer for rich color and durable surfaces
- Anti-tipping counterweight
- Quartz infrared heating elements
- lifetime is over 20k hours
- No assembly required
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- Traditional Style 031 Series insert: realistic resin logs and ember bed
- Backlit LED display shows thermostat settings and icons show the status of other insert functions
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Product Dimensions: 33.0"w x 13.0"d x 28.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 36.0"w x 16.0"d x 30.5"h
- Gross Weight: 76.8 lbs.
- Net Weight: 61.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 10.167
- Premium Oak Finish