- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90 angle.
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 48" L
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/4"
The US Stove King Pellet Stove with Igniter is a fully automatic pellet stove with auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It is a durable design, built for years of high performance. The 5500 blends nicely with any room setting and provides your home with great heat.
- Up to 48,000 BTU's
- Heating: Up to 2,200 sq. ft.
- 120 lb. Capacity
- LED Display
- 5 Heat Settings
- Air Wash Glass
- Automatic Ignition
- EPA Certified
- Depth: 25 Inches
- Width: 26 Inches
- Height: 34 Inches
- Weight: 287 Pounds
- Black Malleable Pipe nipple
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- Do not use for drinking water
- Size: 3/4" x 5"
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of polished Stainless Steel. 4" oval design provides a larger stepping surface. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 4" Oval Tube Steps
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
The comfort of a wood stove will never go out of style. The Drolet Baltic High Efficiency Wood Stove's simplicity and heating efficiency will complement your home during colder weather. This freestanding pedestal model #DB03040 is among the largest wood stoves for sale. With a recommended heating area of 500 to 2,100 square feet and a maximum output of 70,000 BTUs, this EPA certified Drolet wood stove is an excellent choice for heating small to medium sized homes. This stove is also approved for mobile home use.
The Baltic combines the traditional fireplace with modern efficiency with the following: - The large firebox accommodates logs up to 20 inches long. - An ultra quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control improves heat distribution. - The timeless flat black finish with metal decor blends in wonderfully with a variety of home styles. - The easy to access ash drawer allows for simpler cleanup. - The glass air-wash system for cleaner glass
The Drolet Baltic High Efficiency Wood Stove may qualify you for some government incentives. Use seasoned cord wood to gain the highest performance with your Drolet Baltic stove. Contact your local building code agency prior to installation.Learn More
- Designed to support table legs, shelves, chest lids, etc
- Prevents lid from slamming
- Made of Steel with a Brass finish
- Comes with screws
- Size: 9"
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- Plugs into any standard 120V 3-prong outlet
- Backlit LED display shows thermostat settings and icons show the status of other insert functions
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Flame Effects: SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle
- Requires no venting or gas lines
- Can be used with or without heat for 4 seasons of enjoyment
- Clear glass front
- Energy saving LED technology Timer function with automatic shut off from 30 min. up to 9 hrs
- Digital thermostat with numerical readout
- Safer Plug™ fire prevention technology - Monitors temperature of the plug to prevent electrical fire, circuit or product damage
- Product Dimensions: 27.0"w x 11.2"d x 17.7"h
- Carton Dimensions: 29.0"w x 14.0"d x 20.7"h
- Gross Weight: 31.9 lbs.
- Net Weight: 28.6 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.856