Warm your heart, hearth, and home with this Pleasant Hearth 50,000 BTU Large Pellet Stove. Pleasant Hearth model #PH50PS is a safe, effective, and efficient heating solution for both single family and mobile home use. This pellet stove is EPA certified with an 85% efficiency rating. With a maximum heating area of 2,200 square feet, the #PH50PS large pellet stove can be used as the primary heating source in many homes.
Cozy up to the ease, convenience, and charm of the Pleasant Hearth 50,000 BTU Large Pellet Stove. This pellet stove requires little assembly. The built in auto ignition setting allows you to light your stove safely and effortlessly. Pleasant Hearth brings comfort to your home in all weather. Choose from 5 pre-set heat settings, or run continuously on MIN or MAX. This pellet stove is a convenient heating option, with a top-loading 80-lb hopper and burn time ranging from 16 to 46 hours. No need to get up early in the morning to fill and light the stove. The #PH50PS has a classic design, with an arched cast iron door and a ceramic glass viewing area. Enjoy the timeless aesthetic glow of a burning fire.
- High Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Burns 17 to 59 hours in one fueling
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA
Specifications Fuel Type Wood Pellets Heat Output 50,000 BTU Heating Capacity Up to 2,200 sq. ft. Log or Pellet Capacity 80 lb. Hopper Capacity Average Efficiency 85% Emissions .69 grams/hour Finish Black Finish with Chrome Accents Dimensions 26-1/2" x 23-3/4" x 34"
Part of Real Flame’s Slim Series, the Lowry mantel is the next generation of electric fireplaces with a mounting depth of only 9.3” it provides a realistic, built-in look. The features include remote control, programmable thermostat, timer function, brightness settings and ultra bright Vivid Flame LED technology. Available in Vintage Black Maple and Blonde Oak. For safety, this unit must be anchored to a wall using the included hardware. The Vivid Flame Electric Firebox plugs into any standard outlet for convenient set up.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox with remote control, anti-topple safety device
- 1400 Watt heater, rated over 4700 BTUs per hour
- Assembly Required
This multi-purpose storage building with tremendous storage space and huge door openings is large enough to store a small car or boat, or to create an ideal workshop or small warehouse. Frame, wall and roof parts are made from hot-dipped, electro-galvanized steel, and all painted parts have a double baked-on enamel paint finish that will keep your building serviceable and attractive for years.
Model Number CHD1015 Nominal Size 10' x 15' Storage Area 148.6 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 181" D x 91 1/4" H Wall Height 73 3/4" Door Opening 98 1/4" W x 72 3/4" H Foundation Size 122 1/4" W x 185" D
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1300 Cfm ventilates up to a 1850 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 624 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- 2.6 AMP
- 110 Volts
- Depth - 9 Inches
- Height - 16 Inches
- Width - 16 Inches
- Cut Out Diameter - 15 Inches
This multi-function transitional style media cabinet is the perfect spot for your flat screen. The unit's integrated wire management and convenient compartments for media
components were designed for the contemporary living room, while still maintaining the traditional look of a 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert. The mantel's fluted details on the shelves and exterior compliment the windowed doors, which open as one piece creating maximum side shelf storage and access.
- Multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Transitional style media mantel with a serpentine shape
- Full length top shelf for maximum electronic storage
- Fluted details on shelves exterior
- Doors and corners open as one piece creating extra side shelf storage & access
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 54.0"w x 18.0"d x 38.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 58.0"w x 22.0"d x 21.0"h
- Gross Weight: 151.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 135.0 lbs.
- UPC Code: 611768071319
- Cu Ft: 15.507
- Espresso Finish
- Top shelf: 44.75"w x 15.25"d x 7"h
- Interior dimensions of Side Cabinets: 6.75"w x 15.25"d x 23"h
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 26EF031GRPLearn More