The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 6 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 115 watts of power (1.0 amp, $6 - $8 per month to operate)
- 2 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
Perfect for erosion control.
- Fabric is needlepunched non woven geotextile made of 100% polypropylene staple fibers, which are needled to form a stable network that retains dimensional stability
- Fabric resists ultraviolet deterioration, rotting, biological degradation, naturally encountered basics and acids.
- Polyproylene is stable within a pH range of 2 to 13.
- 6oz fabric
The 364 Aluminum 4 ft Step Ladder has a duty rating of 250 pounds and TOOL-TRA-TOP® that feature a convenient tray for holding tools or a paint can and slots for a paint roller tray. There is also a sturdy molded paint can hanger on the back of the top. The automatic SPILL-PROOF® pail shelf opens and closes with the ladder. The TRACTION-TRED® steps are slip resistant.
- TOOL-TRA-TOP® Convenient tray for tools/paint can and slots for paint roller tray
- Automatic SPILL-PROOF® Pail shelf that opens and closes with ladder
- Sturdy molded paint can hanger on back of top
- External PINCH-PROOF™ spreaders
- Slip-resistant TRACTION-TRED® steps
- Top step and bottom steps braced
- Slip-resistant molded foot pad
- Replacement Hose
- Provides airflow to limited access areas
- Heavy duty 2-ply polyvinyl construction
- Steel support coils and convenient hanger rings
- 20 feet long
- Used with HVHF08FAN cylinder fan
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of black powder coated steel. 3" round design. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 3" Round Tube Steps
- Durable Steel Construction
- Protective UltraBlack Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 5 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- 14 per pack
- Size: #216-1/2, 17/32"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Dee Zee Wrap Side Bed Caps - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Custom fit that wraps the rear corners of the bed for maximum protection. Available with or without stake pocket holes punched out.
- Brite-Tread Bed Caps
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Wrap-Side Bed Caps Contour To Bed Edges
- Available With or Without Stake Pocket Holes Punched Out
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
The 2500 Norseman add on furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace. With twin 550 CFM blowers and up to 139,000 btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 2500 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick lined plate steel firebox surrounded by powder coated steel giving the unit an eye appealing look. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the two 8 in. diameter heat outlets. Available accessories include the Universal Filter Box Kit.
- Adjustable bi-metal thermostat provides automatic controlled combustion for even heating
- Heavy duty 7 gauge steel firebox for years of service
- Dual 550 CFM blowers provide efficient air flow through existing duct work
- Large firebox holds enough fuel for several hours of heating per load
- Large 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 in. feed door for easy loading
- Accepts logs up to 24 in. in length or 100 lbs. of bituminous coal
- Protective smoke curtain prevents smoke from escaping furnace
- Adjustable, cast iron spin draft for additional burn control
- Convenient ash door and large full-length ash tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Includes heavy duty cast iron rocker grate ensures complete combustion
- Two raised and tapered heat outlets provide easy connection for 8 in. heat ducts
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 2,500 BTU Output 115,000 Blower Included Yes Blower-Dual (CFM) 550 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Thermostat Included No Igniter No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 14 Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 24 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Door Opening 12 in. x 12 in. x 7 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 20 x 37 Product Height (in.) 41 Product Width (in.) 24 EPA Certified Yes Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 24 x 34 x 33