- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 1/2"-13 x 24"
- 2-speed, 1/3 HP, thermally protected PSC motor
- CFM high and low ratings at 5400 and 7800
- Joist-in and joist out installation option
- White, powder coated, ceiling mount, automatic shutter with 95% plus closure
- Decor-style, dual on/off high/low function white wall switch included
- Steel venturi for durability
- UL/cUL listed
Do not install in a attic smaller that 1800 sq feet
- This model can be installed in an attic smaller than 1800 square feet as long as the required exhaust Net Free Area (NFA) available in the attic is maintained. This can be difficult to achieve in smaller attics. The CX30BD-2SPD requires a minimum of 10 sq. ft. of NFA.
- Top-Wind Replacement Handle Assembly
- Galvanized Steel Shaft
- Ergonomic Plastic Handle
- Assembly includes mounting nut & washer
- Polypropylene fitting designed for use with flexible pipe
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- Size: 1-1/4"
- Black Frame Door
- 32,000 BTU Capacity
- Digital Control Center
- Thermostatic Capable
- Large Ash Pan
- 50 Pound Capacity Hopper
- Auto Ignition Available
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating
Made in the USA, this Big Top Multi-Flue Chimney Cap by HY-C Company is a smart choice for multi-flue chimneys in most regions. Made with a 24 gauge removable galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and roll-formed edges it also features 24 gauge galvanized steel base flanges for secure mounting. The 18 gauge 3/4" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh is available in 8", 10" and 14" heights. The attractive black powder coat finish helps it to stand up to the elements. Available in many stock and custom sizes and can also be ordered in 18 gauge 5/8" galvanized steel expanded metal mesh to meet California requirements.
- Made in the USA!
- 24 Gauge Removable Galvanized Steel Hood with Scalloped Corners and Roll Formed Edges, Black Powder Coated
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel 3/4" Expanded Metal Mesh
- Chimney caps act as a spark arrestor to prevent most ascending sparks from reaching the outside
- Not for use in situations where Oil or Coal is burned, or when Wood/Pellets are used as primary source of heat
- 10 Inches High
Dee Zee Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup (2010-2012) 6' 4.3" Bed Black Tread Bed Caps Without Stake Pocket Holes DZ31964B$87.97
Dee Zee Wrap Side Bed Caps - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Black-Tread powder coat, provides a gloss black finish while it protects and prevents oxidation. Custom fit that wraps the rear corners of the bed for maximum protection. Available with or without stake pocket holes punch out.
- Black Tread Bed Caps
- Non-Rusting Diamond Plate Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Wrap-Side Bed Caps Contour To Bed Edges
- Available With or Without Stake Pocket Holes Punched Out
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of polished stainless steel. 3" round design. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 3" Round Tube Steps
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 190 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #000, 3-7/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More