Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of polished stainless steel. 3" round design. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 3" Round Tube Steps
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
Traditional heating and modern technology come together in this exceptional tool, which is perfect for the stove owner who wants to make the most of his low-cost heat source. This fan is easy to set up (ready to use out of the box) and operates using the heat from your stove as its power source. It uses no electricity and costs nothing to run, but is still powerful enough to move 175 cubic feet of air per minute. For those living in remote locations with unreliable electrical service, or as a security measure in the event of a power outage, this fan is the perfect solution. For energy efficient, low cost use with stoves that generate a surface temperature between 150 and 650 degrees Fahrenheit.
- For use with wood burning stoves
- Powered by stove's heat and blows silently
- Warm entire room more quickly at 18% lower costs
- Ready to set up
- Dimensions: 3.25 X 4.75 X 9.75 inches
- Ecofan blade design is efficient for high performance, even at low temperatures
- 175 CFM blowing capacity
- For surface temperatures between 185 and 650 degrees
- Manufacturer: Caframo
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 10"-24 x 24"
Dee Zee Side Rail - A tubular rail for the bed of your truck. Constructed of polished stainless steel. Thick, 1. 9" diameter rail. No-drill installation on most full size vehicles.
- Stainless Steel Side Rail
- Thick 1.9" Diameter Tubing
- Rugged Stainless Steel Polished To A Brilliant Shine
- Quick And Easy Installation Without Drilling
Protect your jack from the elements! The Hi-Lift Jack Protector protects your Hi-Lift Jack from weather, mud, dirt and sand. Made of durable vinyl-coated nylon, the Jack Protector is waterproof, as well as mildew and decay resistant.
- Fits 36", 42" and 48" Hi-Lift Jacks
- The Jack Protector WILL work with the 4XRAC and the LOC-RAC (user will have to place holes in protector)
- Soft case easily stores
- Draw string closure
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1-1/4"
- Grade 60 high corrosion resistant galvanized finish.
- Designed for sturdy hanging or bracing.
- Holes are punched to match when used with slotted angle (4020 series).
- Fasteners can be applied through holes to affix.
- Dimensions: 1-3/8" W x 72" L
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Double locking pawls
- Aluminum double gear and double pawl
- Strong alloy body
- Rugged frame and handle
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Capacity: 4,000 lbs.
- Cable Size: 3/16", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 12'
- Single Line
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)