This Dyna-Glo Delux portable multi-fuel forced air heater provides 220,000 or 180,000 BTU's of heating up to 5,200 square feet. Includes: Self diagnostics, thermostat, LED readout and cord wrap.
- 220,000 BTU's heating up area to 5,200 square feet
- Multi-fuel operates on 1 K kerosene, # 1 diesel, and # 1 fuel oil
- Comfort Control Thermostat, Air Pressure Gauge, Dual Source Power Cord, Secondary Power Outlet
- Built in Digital Diagnostics & Safety Flameout Sensor
- 2 Heat Setting Option High & Low (180,000 BTU & 140,000 BTU)
- Exclusive - Run Time Fuel Gauge
- Sturdy, Rugged Construction - Front & Rear Lift Handles, Cord Wrap - 10-inch Flat-Free Wheels
- Fuel Capacity: 13 Gallons & Heating Hours: 8 or 10 Hours
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Standard Duty Zinc Plated Thimble
- Bent Steel Construction
- Used To Strengthen A Wire Rope Eye & Protect The Wire Rope From Abrasion
- Use with wire rope or manila rope
We all love using warm towels. But it’s not always that convenient, since it requires using the dryer every time you want them, and perhaps more problematic, most people’s dryers aren’t in the bathroom, so you have to walk to get the towels anyway. When you have a towel warmer, however, it’s installed right in your bathroom, so that when you step out of the bath or shower, the towels are ready and warm. In addition to simply providing you with warm towels, the Sierra towel warmer’s polished, high-shine finish adds an air of elegance to your bathroom, while still remaining modern-looking. Including these in your bathroom design creates a comfortable and luxurious spa-like experience for anyone who needs to use the towels.
- 120 Volt
- 150 Watts
- UL Listed
- Wall Mounted
- On/Off Switch
- Includes Programmable Timer Control
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Easy to Install
- Heats Quickly and Evenly
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 23-5/8 Inches Wide
- 31-1/2 Inches High
- 4-3/4 Inches Deep
This stylish, contemporary media mantel features a high gloss black finish, partitioned storage compartment for electronic components, smoked tempered glass doors, and stainless steel legs that all surround a 26" Classic Flame Electric Fireplace Insert that with a realistic flame effect that can be used with or without heat to enjoy a rolling fire any time of the year.
- Side cabinets with smoked, tempered glass doors
- Open storage for electronic components
- Brushed stainless steel legs
- Integrated wire management
- Partioned, open storage for electronic components
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Fine furniture quality construction and finish
- Left and right side storage cabinets (20.875" w x 15.75" d x 19.25" h)
- Product Dimensions: 72.0"w x 20.0"d x 32.3"h
- Carton Dimensions: 76.0"w x 24.0"d x 7.5"h
- Gross Weight: 191.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 169.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 7.917
- White Finish
**Insert Sold Seperately!Learn More
Wayne cast iron lawn sprinkler pump is built to give you many years of dependable pumping service. Designed to operate underground sprinkling systems, draw water from well, lake or ponds for watering, pool filling, or any other applications where high water volume is needed. Can be used as a portable sprinkler or water transfer pump. Pump should be installed in a basement, garage, tool shed or pump house.
- Continuous duty pump has single stage motor
- Self-priming pump
- Dual voltage available (115/230), factory wired for 230V with easy conversion switch
- High-efficiency square flange motor is thermally protected to prevent overheating
- Rugged cast iron pump housing
- Stainless steel shaft for durability
- Can supports up to 8-10 sprinkler heads at 100ft.
- Glass reinforced thermoplastic impeller and diffuser for corrosion-resistance
- Ceramic/carbon-faced seal for long life
- Easy access drain port
- Heavy-duty cast iron mounting brackets
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- UL and CSA listed
This 5 PSI High Volume/Low Pressure Paint System is perfect for finishing all types of semi-professional painting applications.
- 6 PSI and 65 CFM is perfect for commercial jobs
- Two large filters to prolong unit life
- Heat dissipating stub hose
- Adjustable spray gun controls to create fine finishes
- Easy pattern shape adjusts to round vertical and horizontal shapes
- Sprays most finish coatings: lacquers, clear coats, varnishes, enamels, water-borne coatings, stains, and oil-based paints
- 3-Turbine High Volume / Low Pressure
- Painter - HV3000
- 25-ft Heavy Duty Air Hose
- Semi-Professional Spray Gun
- (1) Wrench
- (1) Cleaning Brush
- (1) Viscosity Stick
- (2) Disposable Stainer Cones
- (1) Needle/Nozzle
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3"
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 3/4" x 3-1/2"
- Sewer and drain fittings are used for sewer line, septic tank seepage systems and permieter drains
- Styrene sewer fittings meets ASTM D2852
- Styrene fittings have solvent weld joints
- Size: 4"