The PC Series pump from Pacer Pumps - for pumping, transferring or recirculating of acids, plating solutions, photographic chemicals, fume scrubber, waste water, etching and cleaning solutions. All major pump parts are precision molded of tough, corrosion resistant glass-reinforced polyester, polypropylene, Ryton or Noryl thermoplastic. These high strength plastics provide resistance to many acids, bases, solvents and salt water at temperatures as high as 200°F (93°C)
Mounted with cast iron pedestal with solid 3/4" diameter 316 stainless steel shaft.
- Chemical resistant materials: glass reinforced Noryl, polyester, polypropylene or Ryton® construction
- Choice of drives: gasoline engine, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic motors
- Elastomers include your choice of Viton®, EPDM or Buna
- Standard fasteners are stainless steel, also available with titanium or Hastelloy® C internal fasteners, shaft seal and shaft adapter and Pacer's own Polymar® non-metallic shaft seal for pumping highly corrosive liquids.
- Available close-coupled or flexible coupled to electric motors
- Non-metallic solution contact models available in all stock materials
- Flow rates: to 230 GPM or 94 ft. TDH @ 60 Hz (725 LPM or 20m @ 50 Hz)
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" NPT threaded ports
- 1 1/2" and 2" BSP threads available
Curves A & B are 1750 RPM; C, D, E, & F are 3450 RPM. Curve Port Size Req'd HP Weight Model A 1-1/2" / 2" 0.5 20# PCE2AL CSS B 1-1/2" / 2" 1 20# PCE2BL CSS C 1-1/2" / 2" 2 20# PCE2CL CSS D 1-1/2" / 2" 3 20# PCE2DL CSS E 1-1/2" / 2" 5 20# PCE2EL CSS F 3" 5 21# PCE2FL CSS
- Designed for use on wood screen doors, drawers, cabinets, etc.
- Offers attractive, easy-grip design
- Fits a variety of applications
- Packed with 3/4” x 7” oval head screws
- Made of steel
- Brass Finish
- Size: 4-3/4"
The narrow drum version of the best selling 9500EWX. A total width of 17.2 inches ensures this is the perfect product for limited space. The 5.0hp motor delivers 9500lb of pulling power in space normally designed for winches with half the power. The Short Drum winch is the preferred choice of the British Military on specialist vehicles currently serving in action. Available with synthetic rope and aluminium fairlead, to give a total weight of 44 lbs.
- 0.4 inch x 45ft Steel Cable
- 10 ft Remote Handset
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Fairlead
- Heavy Duty Battery Leads
- Isolation switch
- Stainless Steel Mounting hardware
- Built In Wireless remote
- 5/16 hook
- Power in and Power out
- High Quality 5.0hp Series wound motor
- Heavy Duty Waterproof Contactors
- Full Steel Planetary Gearing
- Double sealed motor and drum
- Full Load Holding Brake
- Integrated Wireless remote
Specifications Rated Line Pull 9500 lbs (4500 kg) Motor 12V : 5.0 hp / 3.5 kw Gearing 230:1 Braking Action Auto in the drum Drum Size (Dia x L) 2.5" x 4.7" L Cable (Dia x L) 0.4" x 45' L Mounting Pattern 5.9" x 4.5" Dimensions 17.2" x 6.3" x 10.7"
Sunnyside 834G1 Denatured Alcohol Solvent 1 Gallon is pure 100% denatured ethyl alcohol. Recommended thinner and cleaner for shellac. Also use as a clean burning fuel for use specifically in alcohol burning appliances.
- High grade fuel for alcohol burning chafing dishes and marine stoves.
- Read label carefully before use.
GB WireGard wire connectors make quick, secure connections for positive continuity. Their tough, thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes. The color coded high dielectric shell features a deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire while providing superior flash over protection. Large, red, splices copper to copper, joinsLearn More
- Ideal for safe feeding of round bales to horse
- Open-top, A-frame is 8′ in diameter
- Round 1-3/4″ tubing for extra-strength
- Open top helps minimize hay waste while feeding
- Loop legs prevent sinking into the ground
- 17″ metal hay saver to reduce waste
- Stands 50″ high
- Features our superior finish in John Deere’s signature green
The Chateau Corner Fireplace feaures the clean lines and classic styling familiar to stone mantels, realized in wood. In three great finishes, this design is sure to compliment a variety of décor, from classic to contemporary. The hand-painted logset and bright crackling flame add to the realistic look of this Real Flame Gel Fuel Fireplace. Uses 3 - 13oz. cans of Real Flame Gel Fuel. Available in White, Dark Walnut, or Espresso finishes.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox, hand painted cast concrete log, and screen kit
- Assembly Required
- Gel fuel sold separately
- 41inches wide
- 37 1/2 inches high
- 25 1/4 inches deep