Sold By The Foot
- Economical general purpose chain also known as "Proof Coil Chain"
- Welded low carbon steel
- This chain can be used in applications which do not require a high strength to weight ratio
- Electro galvanized finish
- Used for Towing, Pipe hanging, Stump pulling, Tail gates, Load securement, Logging, Agriculture and Guard rails
- Maximum Load Limit: 1,900 lbs.
This Pace Setter Pole Sander Head is the right choice for drywall sanding. This sander is rugged, light-weight and easy to use. This high-impact plastic sander head has a swivel pivot for easy sanding of walls, ceilings and angles. Traditional screw-adjustable clamps make screen changes fast and secure. Works with most die-cut sandpaper.
- Works with most die-cut sanding paper
- Attaches to any standard size broom handle
- Works with our 5' handle, G16340
The Rancher is an all cast iron cooking range that will burn either wood or coal. Its large flare-top with four lift-out cook lids will facilitate several pots and pans at one time. Designed from the stoves of yesteryear, The Rancher is a fully functioning cook stove as well as heating appliance. It's sure to add classic appeal to any room and is perfect for hunting cabins and lodges.
NOTE:Not permitted in WA, OR, UT, or CA.
- Features a cast iron shaker grate and large ash pan for easy ash removal
- Lower spin-draft controls air intake
- 8 in. lift-out cook lids allow for top loading
- Stove will burn either wood or bituminous coal
- Convenient ash door and tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Uses standard round 6 in. stove pipe
- BTU rating: 60,000
- No electricity needed
- Adds a nostalgic look to any home or cabin
- Easy assembly
Specs Adjustable Thermostat No Assembled Depth (in.) 20 in Assembled Width (in.) 24 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Firebox depth (in.) 22" Firebox width (in.) 10" Mount type Freestanding Product Height (in.) 28" Product Width (in.) 24" Area Heated (Sq. Ft.) 1,000v Product Depth (in.) 20
The Franklin Collection G-Series fireplace grates are one piece, flat bottom, basket style grate. The heavy duty cast iron construction keeps logs where they belong so your fire burns neatly, safely and more efficiently and allows air to reach the logs from all angles.
- One piece cast iron flat bottom style fireplace grate with 12 inch depth for use in small fireplaces and Franklin stoves
- Designed to safely contain firewood
- 2 Inch cast-on legs
- Black Finish
- No assembly required
Specifications Manufacturer Number Front Width Back Width Depth Weight G16 16 Inches 16 Inches 9 Inches 13 Pounds G17 17 Inches 12.5 Inches 12 Inches 15 Pounds G22 22 Inches 18.5 Inches 12 Inches 20 Pounds G27 27 Inches 22 Inches 12 Inches 25 Pounds
The Pleasant Hearth 24 in Matte Black Electric Stove is ideal for homes, condominiums, lofts, apartments, and seasonal rooms. This unit has a 2 stage fan forced air heater that allows for a high or low use setting. It puts out 4600 BTU's which will heat a room up to 400 Sq ft. Easy to assemble and simply plugs in for an instant ambiance and heat source.
- Easy to install-assemble legs and plug it in
- Compact size is perfect for smaller spaces
- 1350 watt heater warms a room up to a 400 sq. ft. area
- 2 stage fan-forced air heater
- No venting, no plumbing
- Operates with or without heater
- Realistic wood case styling
- Height (in.): 25"
- Width (in.): 24"
- Depth (in.): 11"
- Weight (lbs.): 25.83
The Adams is a contemporary style multi-function media mantel and it combines modern convenience with fuctional home entertainment solutions. Beautifully engineered marble adorns the mantel's top, and integrated wire management channels and open storage shelves enhance organization and functionality. Constructed with highquality solid hardwoods and real wood veneers, the Adams surrounds a 23" ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert that can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment.
- Clean, straight architectural design multi-function media cabinet with integrated wire management
- Beautifully engineered marble top
- Full length, open center shelf for media components
- Open side cabinets for media storage
- Adjustable wood shelves have Empire Cherry Finish on all sides
- Sturdy box base
- Product Dimensions: 47.5"w x 15.5"d x 36.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 51.5"w x 19.5"d x 14.3"h
- Gross Weight: 109.1 lbs.
- Net Weight: 97.5 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 8.282
- Coffee Black Finish
- Full length, open center shelf for media components 43.25"w x 15.25"d x 7.25"h
- Open side cabinets for media storage 8.25"w x 14.25"d x 21.75"h
- Product Dimensions: 23.7"w x 9.3"d x 20.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 26.0"w x 13.8"d x 24.0"h
- Gross Weight: 28.0 lbs.
- Net Weight: 25.3 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.983
Engineered for durability and storage convenience, the Red Barn's 8-foot interior height makes it ideal for storing tall items. Its high roof also makes it comfortable for walking and working inside. The wide door openings provide easy access for your tractor mower and other large equipment.
- Horizontal wall panels "drop into place" for easier assembly
- All parts are numbered, pre-cut and pre-drilled
- Vertical side braces for greater overall strength
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number RH1014 Nominal Size 10' x 14' Storage Area 129 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 157 1/2" D x 95 7/8" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 69 1/4" H Foundation Size 121" W x 160 1/4" D
The Baltic is a high efficiency wood stove among the biggest in the Large wood stoves category. This freestanding pedestal model is EPA certified and is mobile home approved. Its large firebox allows it to fit logs up to 20 inches long. An ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control is a standard feature on each Baltic for a better heat distribution.
- Model # : DB03040
- High-efficiency EPA certified stove
- Recommended Heating Area (sq. ft.) : 500 - 2,100
- Ultra-quiet crossflow blower with variable speed control included (CFM) : 100
- Mobile Home Approved
- Color : Metallic black
- Model : Pedestal
- Easy-to-access ash drawer
- Glass air-wash system
- Steel thickness (top) : 5/16"
- Optimum efficiency : 75%
- Emissions (grams/hour) : 5.7 g/h
- Baffle : High quality stainless steel
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- May qualify for some government incentives.
- Tested or/and listed as per applicable standards by : Intertek