- Straight design allows for fast & easy repair
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Screws not included
- Made of Steel
- Zinc plated Finish
- Size: 8" x 7/8"
Dee Zee Side Rail - A tubular rail for the bed of your truck. Constructed of polished stainless steel. Thick, 1. 9" diameter rail. No-drill installation on most full size vehicles.
- Stainless Steel Side Rail
- Thick 1.9" Diameter Tubing
- Rugged Stainless Steel Polished To A Brilliant Shine
- Quick And Easy Installation Without Drilling
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 1-1/2"
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of black powder coated steel. 3" round design. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 3" Round Tube Steps
- Durable Steel Construction
- Protective UltraBlack Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
The makers of Flex Seal® bring you Flex Shot™ - the revolutionary super thick rubber sealant that caulks, bonds and seals virtually everything. Flex Shot™ is so easy to use – giving you a perfect bead every time. And because it’s so thick, you can fill huge cracks and holes, stopping the toughest leaks instantly! Forget about those bulky caulking guns. Flex Shot™ is the neat and clean way to make repairs with pinpoint accuracy. Flex Shot™ comes out nice and thick, clings to any surface, then turns into a stretchy rubber seal that’s virtually indestructible! Unlike regular caulks that dry out, shrink and crack, Flex Shot™ expands and contracts making everything completely waterproof. The free extension tube makes even hard-to-reach repairs perfect every time! For all your DIY projects, get Flex Shot™ in every color!
- Caulks, Bonds And Seals Virtually Everything!
- No Need For A Caulking Gun!
- No Running, No Dripping, No Mess!
- Gives You A Perfect Bead, Every Time!
- Expands And Contracts!
- Fills In Huge Cracks And Holes!
- Great For Crafts And Decorative Items!
- No Waste – Use It Again And Again!
- So Easy To Use – Anyone Can Do It!
- Made in the USA
- Kitchens & Baths
- Sinks & Showers
- Tubs & Tiles
- Windows & Skylights
- Roofs & Gutters
- Autos & Boats
- RV’s & Campers
- PVC Pipes & Duct Work
- Crafts & Decorative Items
Attractive, horizontal siding combines with a vinyl coating to give you a handsome and durable storage solution. A roomy, gable roof allows for plenty of headroom with space to work, hang tools and store equipment.
- Premium vinyl-coated steel
- 5 times thicker than standard finishes
- Easy to assemble
- Over 7 feet tall
- Floor kit sold separately.
Model Number VM108 Nominal Size 10' x 8' Storage Area 74 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118 1/4" W x 90" D x 84 3/4" H Wall Height 66 1/2" Door Opening 55 1/2" W x 64 1/2" H Foundation Size 121" W x 92 3/4" D
The Century Heating S244 Wood Stove on Legs Model #CB00001 is an elegant, safe, and compact solution for heating small living spaces. This attractive leg model wood stove in a classic black finish is among the smallest on the market. It is recommended for heating areas from 250 to 1,000 square feet. Perfect for indoor residential use, this Century S244 stove is EPA certified and Intertek safety tested.
- 40,000 BTU output per hour will keep the recommended heating area toasty warm, even on cold winter days.
- Glass air wash system allows for cleaner glass.
- Century Heating's stainless steel secondary air system results in a more complete combustion, using less wood overall than in other models.
- Purchase of this stove may qualify you for some government incentives.
Optional accessories to increase efficiency and output are available for purchase separately. A detailed installation manual and brochure from Century Heating are available for download. The Century CB00001 freestanding wood stove is not approved for mobile home use.Learn More
Rheostats are a very important aspect of your furnace or stove's electrical system. It is a specialized type of resistor and can deal with several different types of currents.
Replacement rheostat with nut and knob part number 80090. For units: 24AJ, 24AF, 24A, 4600, 4700, 30A, 24AG, 24AZ, 2020B, and 2000.
Clockwise: Off, high, and lowLearn More
A member of Summers Heat's new-generation, non-catalytic family of wood stoves, this model is an excellent choice for heating an area of 1,200 - 1,800 sq. ft. It is efficient: able to produce up to 60,000 BTU’s, from a 1.8 cu. ft. firebox that can hold logs up to 18 in. long (and yes, it does have an ash drawer). It is clean: only 2.6 grams of emissions, definitely E.P.A. Certified (and even WA State Approved). And it is high-tech! That’s correct, this wood stove is cutting edge, using stainless-steel tubes and ceramic fiberboard to create a clean, cozy, hot burn that lasts for hours.
Couple all of that with a large door glass and the included window trim, lip and ash apron trim, and this stove becomes a perfect fit (and perfect value) for any moderately-sized home. To add to the value, we now include a room air blower, for an extra added value of more than $100 (this will move the heated air around your room and heat it up more quickly).
Also ships with legs and pedestal included - it’s like having two stoves in one, you simply choose which look you like the best! Sturdy plate steel construction, with cast iron door and legs; Mobile Home approved when used with pedestal.
- Heats 1,200 - 1,800 sq. ft. to ensure a warm, cozy living space, perfect for moderately-sized homes
- High-tech non-catalytic XBT firebox produces maximum results from your fuel
- EPA Certified (and WA State approved) translates into very clean, efficient burns – you use less fuel for the same amount of heat than non-certified stoves
- Generates 60,000 BTU's per hour* when burning seasoned cordwood for steady, dependable heat (*achieved in the lab)
- Outside air hook-up provides fresh air for excellent fuel combustion
- Cast iron door and quality welded steel body promise years of durable service
- Blower included for an added value of over $100
- Two-piece lip trim and window trim included
- Pedestal and cast legs are included, so it’s like having two stoves in one design
- Accepts 18 in. logs, which means less log cutting than with smaller stoves
- Convenient ash drawer for easy ash removal
- 6 in. top vent fits standard stove pipe and allows for easier installation
- Built-in rear heat shield for close clearances (side heat shields available)
- Approved for Mobile Home installation when used with pedestal
Quality and Charm:
- Satin black steel body (complemented by cast iron door and leg or pedestal options) make this a great match for any decor
- Beveled door design with large door glass and air wash system offers a clear, beautiful view of the fire
- Freestanding design allows this to be an attractive addition to nearly any area
- Meets UL and ULC standards for product safety
- Proudly made in U.S.A. and supported by Technical Support staff
Specifications Dimensions 25" W x 28 1/4" H x 20 1/4" D Weight 325 lbs. Door Opening Size 16" x 8 1/2" Door Glass 9 1/4" x 16 1/2" Firebox Size 1.8 cu. ft. Flue Size (I.D.) 6" Approx. Flue Height to Top Exhaust 27 1/2" Type of Fuel Wood Max. Log Length 18" Ash Drawer Standard