Model Number SSR68107 Nominal Size 10' x 7' Storage Area 64 sq. ft. Recommended Foundation 121" W x 81" D Exterior Dimensions 123.25" W x 83.5" D x 70.88" H Interior Dimensions 118.25" W x 78.25" D x 69.63" H Door Opening 55.5" W x 58" H Wall Height 60"
Floor kit sold separately.Learn More
This cast iron potbelly stove is reminiscent of the potbelly stoves seen in train stations of yesteryear. This stove burns either wood or coal, warming a good-sized room and heating a fry pan fast!
This stoves large firepot with shaker grate allows 40 lbs. of coal to burn for up to 8 hours on a single firing. Large flare top with 8in. lift-out lid accepts fry pan or tea kettle. Separate ash door with slide draft regulates fire. Large ash pan for easy ash removal, lid lifter and cool-touch spring handle included. 8in. x 10in. feed-door with spin draft.
This item is not for sale in California, Washington and Oregon. Customers are responsible for checking local codes and regulations prior to purchase.
- Ideal for garages, hunting camps, lodges and more
- All cast iron construction offers better heat radiation
- 40 lbs. firepot capacity
- Flue Type: Round
- Stove pipe not included
- Cannot be installed in mobile homes
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,500 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output 200,000 Blower Included No Heat Settings 1 Thermostat Included No Igniter Manual Full Load Run Time (Hours) Up to 8 Fuel Type Wood / Coal Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 14 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 8 x 10 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 20 x 10 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 36 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 36 Clearance from Corner (in.) 36 Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 20 x 22 x 34
- Clear vinyl flexible tubing.
- Plasticized polyvinyl chloride.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 1" Inner Diameter x 1-1/4" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- 2 Pack
- For 1/4" pegboard
- Double Hook
- Galvanized Steel
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Rod
- Size: 6"
- Strong, Economical, Floats, Has good knot retention
- Flexible, Low stretch, Spliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 100 lbs.
- Used for General use, Swimming pool markers, Camping and Marine
Gardner Bender PPC-1550 Plastic Cable ClampGardner Bender PPC-1550 Plastic Cable Clamp Features:; Economy and performance for construction, maintenance, and assembly line operations; Holds harnesses, cables, tubing and more; Use in control cabinets, panels and general applications; Tough, durable, yet extremely lightweight; Working temperature range: -66 ° to 340 ° F; Clean, smooth edges for easy handling; Fast installationLearn More
- Use for non-harmful dusts from sanding, grinding, sawing and insulating particles
- 3M Cool Flow Valve technology for heat reduction and easier breathing
- M-noseclip allows for fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- Advanced filter media for easier breathing
- NIOSH approved: N95