Traditional, gable-roof styling combines with Arrow design and engineering features to make the Hamlet tops in economical outdoor storage. The Hamlet makes it easy to store and organize anything, from lawn and garden equipment to pool supplies and bicycles.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy electro-galvanized steel
- Floor kit sold separately.
Specifications Model Number HM65 Nominal Size 6' x 5' Storage Area 27 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 71 1/4" W x 54 1/4" D x 66 5/8" H Wall Height 60" Door Opening 32" W x 58" H Foundation Size 74" W x 57" D
- For wood or metal screen and storm doors with 1-3/4 inches hole spacing
- For doors from 1-1/4 inches to 2 inches thick
- Use pan mach screws 8-32 by 2-3/8 inches (not provided)
- Key operated locking unit with 2 keys provided
- 1 Piece Shaft Provides Firm Push Button Action
- Offers Anti Lockout Design
- Inside Latch Has Exclusive Double Lock Deadbolt Security
Handsome plate steel stove is loaded with features giving you a great stove at a great price. Use in accordance with local codes and ordinances.
- Heavy cast iron door with air wash ceramic glass offers a clear view of the fire
- Burns for hours on a single load
- Fully firebrick lined for heavy-duty usage
- "Cam-lock" door latch secures the feed door safely in place
- Pan in pedestal base allows for easy ash removal
- 100 CFM blower
- Over 79% efficient
- Safety tested to UL standard 1482
Specs Heating Capability (sq. ft.) 1,200 Mobile Home Approved No BTU Output Cordwood BTU: 68,000; EPA method BTU: 12,801–28,701 Blower Included Yes Blower (CFM) 100 Blower Power Supply (Volts, Amps) 110 Thermostat Included No Full Load Run Time (Hours) 4-6 Igniter Manual Heat Settings No Fuel Type Wood Max. Log Size Accepted (L in.) 17 Flue Collar Size (in.) 6 Stove Pipe Included No Door Opening W x H (in.) 17 x 8 1/2 Firebox Size W x D (in.) 18 1/4 x 11 Clearance from Side Wall (in.) 15 Clearance from Rear Wall (in.) 12 Clearance from Corner (in.) 12 EPA Certified Yes EPA Exempt No Dimensions W x D x H (in.) 23 1/4 x 21 x 31 1/2
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 1-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Minimum Diameter: 3.43"
- Maximum Diameter: 3.75"
- Stainless Steel band, bolt and saddle resist rust, chemicals and corrosion
- Clamp rated to 75" lbs. (applied torque)
- Saddle creates uniform sealing pressure around coupling shank
- Carbon steel locking nut with nylon insert eliminates nut and bolt sizing
- Four spot welds on each end of clamp for extra strength.
Dee Zee Bull Bar Guard. 3" steel tubing, creates strong but subtle appearance. Black powder coated steel provides strength and durability. Comes with removable skid plate. Factory drilled holes if you would like to add auxiliary lights. Quick, no-drill installation.
- UltraBlack Steel Bull Bar
- 3" Diameter Mandrel-Bent Steel
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Skid Plate Offers Additional Protection
- Pre-Drilled For Auxiliary Light Accessories
- Auxiliary Lights Not Included
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
Dee Zee Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Without Fender Flares on Rear Wheels (2007-2012) Black Composite Splash Guards DZ17941$20.97
Dee Zee Flaps - Protect your vehicle and trailer from rocks and messy conditions. Constructed from heavy duty OEM-approved black plastic material. Custom molded splash guards offer a great fit. A good match for running boards and tube steps. One pair mud flaps and mounting hardware.
- Custom Fit Splash Guards
- Made From OEM-Approved Material
- Custom Fit Application To Ensure A Perfect Fit
- Perfect Compliment Running Boards And Tube Steps
- Easy Installation Gives You A Hassle Free Accessory
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Front or Rear Styles Available
- 28 times more effective than fiberglass filters
- Filters airborne allergens like dust, dirt, pollen
- Reduces dust on surfaces, countertops, and furniture
- Reduces build of of dirt and dust in air ducts
- Maintain effectiveness of Heat/Air Unit
- Last up to 3 Months
- Merv 7 Rating