Homeline, main lugs only. Can be used when spaces for more circuits are needed, as a secondary or add on load center connected to the main disconnect load center. Single phase, 3 wire. Cover included, ground bar kits must be ordered separately. Accepts only Homeline circuit breakers. 120V/240V, UL listed.Learn More
The Lexington by ClassicFlame Electric Fireplaces is destined to become the centerpiece of any living space in the home. The mantel features an Empire Cherry Finish with a stunning rosette medallion on the center panel framed by bookmatched veneers. The corner posts are fashioned from solid wood in a swans neck style, and elegant serpentine detailing frames the base. These distinct features all surround an expansive 33” ClassicFlame Electric Fireplace Insert.
- Rosette medallion on center panel
- Bookmatch veneer on center panel
- Serpentine base
- Intricately carved details
- Solid wood swans neck corner post
- Hand carved acanthus leaf detail
- Can be used with or without heat for all season enjoyment
- Product Dimensions: 55.0"w x 17.0"d x 45.0"h
- Carton Dimensions: 59.0"w x 21.0"d x 16.5"h
- Gross Weight: 125.4 lbs.
- Net Weight: 108.9 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 11.831
- Empire Cherry Finish
Insert Sold Separately! Mfg # 32II300GRALearn More
- Keeping your attic cooler and well ventilated will prolong the life of composite roof shingles and other roofing components, and help protect the roof structure itself
- 1300 Cfm ventilates up to a 1850 sq. ft. attic
- Included adjustable thermostat allows the fan to run only when needed
- A cooler attic will keep you home cooler, reducing costs of air conditioning and wear and tear on your cooling equipment
- Equalizes temperatures inside and outside the attic, helping prevent weather-induced home deterioration
- As an exhaust vent, this fan requires a minimum of 624 sq. in. net free air intake airflow areas to perform safely and correctly
- 2.6 AMP
- 110 Volts
- Depth - 9 Inches
- Height - 16 Inches
- Width - 16 Inches
- Cut Out Diameter - 15 Inches
- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90 angle.
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 1" W x 72" L
- Longer, wider strap provides 40% more contact area to wall board. Virtually eliminates floating installations.
- Industrial design cam action mechanism insures quiet switch action.
- Patented built-in wire stripper for #14 and #12 wire to speed installation.
- Unbreakable top and bottom housing eliminates call-backs due to job site breakage.
- Patented built-in wire looper for pre-looping.
- Three way switches feature additional push-in common termination for feed-through tapping.
- Push-in terminals accept #14 solid wire only.
- Side wire terminals accept up to #10 solid or stranded wire.
- Ideal for securing wood or metal doors or drawers
- Includes 2 keys
- For material thickness up to 5/8"
- Size: 1/2"
Firewood that is kept dry and seasoned is the easiest, cleanest and safest wood to burn while ensuring you get the maximum BTU output for your home. Protect your firewood from the most extreme conditions with this Shelter Brand log rack cover by HY-C Company. The cover is made with heavy-duty vinyl for years of protection from rain and snow. For easy access to the firewood on your rack, the cover is designed with Velcro strips along the front corner edges to allow the front flap to be opened and then securely closed. Steel grommets have been added in order to tie the log rack cover down in cases where high winds can blow the cover off your dry, seasoned wood.
- Made to fit the SLRS
- Heavy-duty vinyl construction
- Front flap opens for easy access to the wood
- Zipper closures allow the front flap to be secured
- Steel Grommets to tie cover down
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRCD-S Small 31 Inches 21 Inches 26 Inches 2 Pounds SLRCD-M Medium 48 Inches 21 Inches 38 Inches 3 Pounds SLRCD-L Large 90 Inches 21 Inches 38 Inches 5.5 Pounds SLRCD- XL Extra Large 100 Inches 21 Inches 38 Inches 6 Pounds
- Die cast construction
- 4 1/4" Length
- Designed for use with rope, chain, strap, animal leashes and other home, farm and recreational application
Dee Zee Euro Guard - Protects the front end of your vehicle. Made from black powder coated steel. Heavy duty one piece welded design. European contoured styling. No drill installation with rugged powder coated brackets. Not intended for crash protection.
- UltraBlack Steel Grill Guard
- 1.5" Diameter Steel Tubing
- 18-Gauge Steel With Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- European Wrap Style Contours To The Vehicle
- Black UV Coated Bumper Pads Resist Fading And Scratches
- Headlight Guards Are Removable
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Pre-Drilled For Auxiliary Light Accessories
- Accessory Lights Not Included
- Three-Year Warranty