Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
Our economical, Storage Locker gives you convenient and ample space for storing recycling material, frequently used lawn and garden tools, firewood and much more. Four wide shelves are ideal for storing a tool box or garden hose. The two-foot depth lets you place the Storage Locker on a backyard deck or in any hard-to-fit location.
- Best value storage solution
- Easy to assemble
- Core-backed doors
- Includes four wide shelves and tool rack
Model Number CL72 Nominal Size 7' x 2' Storage Area 15 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 83 7/8" W x 25 1/2" D x 81" H Wall Height 71 1/4" Door Opening 50 1/4" W x 69" H Foundation Size 86 5/8" W x 28 1/4" D
Replenish the needed moisture to the air with a console humidifier that restores and maintains healthful levels of humidity reduced by home heating. Also provides an ideal environment for home furnishings and electronics. 12 gallons of output per day. Humidifies 2500 square feet. Three moisture settings. Three speed operation, includes quieter nighttime setting. High-output evaporative wick. Easy-fill water bottle No messy white dust or spray. Helps prevent chapped lips, parched throat, and cracked skin Reduces static electricity to protect computers and electronics. Protects plants and furniture from harmful dry air. Removable Power Pack for safe easy cleaning. EZ-Roll casters - humidifier moves easily from room to room.Learn More
- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 3,500 lbs.
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of polished Stainless Steel. 4" oval design provides a larger stepping surface. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 4" Oval Tube Steps
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
- General purpose bracket for mounting shelves
- Embossed design for extra strength
- Punches for #7 wood screws
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 8" x 10"
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 3/4" x 1-1/2"
The Performer is an air tight, plate steel wood stove with a pedestal base and heavy cast iron door, featuring air washed ceramic glass that allows a magnificent view of the burning fire. The Performer is a beautiful stove that will enhance any hearth setting. Here's how it works: The primary air inlet at the front of the stove ignites the wood upon start up. Once burning, the secondary air inlet at the rear of the firebox feeds air to the top of the stove through three (3) ignition tubes directly above the wood. The result is that you have ignition, or fire, at the bottom and at the top of the woodstove which, in effect, consumes the wood. This is a very efficient method of getting the most energy possible out of the wood that you are burning. The air intakes come through the front and bottom of the stove and the draft from the exhaust pipe pulls in the air into the fire chamber.
The Performer meets EPA requirements for Certified wood burning appliances as well as meeting State of Washington regulations for low emissions at 3.89 grams/hour. Features an adjustable high speed (100 CFM) blower, a sturdy pedestal base with large ash drawer for easy ash removal, a BTU rating of 119,000 and is over 75-Percent efficient.
- The Performer wood stove efficiently heats up to 2,200 square feet
- Cast iron feed door with large 17" x 9" ceramic glass window
- Burns up to 12 hours on one fueling
- Made with heavy gauge 3/16-Inch reinforced plate steel with firebrick lining
- Sturdy pedestal base with large ash drawer for easy ash removal