Dee Zee Rough Step - Industrial gauge steel coated in Dee Zee's black NRT (No Rust Technology) powder coat to increase corrosion resistance. Industrial grating step provides extra traction getting in and out of the vehicle while allowing mud, water, snow, and ice to drain off the stepping area.
- Rough Step Running Board
- Rugged 12-Gauge Steel Construction
- Protective Black Powder Coat Finish
- NRT Powder Coat Is A Specially Designed To Increase Corrosion Protection
- Grated Steel Top Provides Unmatched Traction
- Dirt And Water Drain Away To Keep The Board Free Of Debris
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of polished stainless steel. 3" round design. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 3" Round Tube Steps
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 3/8" x 2-1/2"
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 1080 CFM Commercial Grade Utility Blower: DB1000a
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Width: 17
- Length: 18
- Height: 16
- Color: Orange/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1080
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 8.5
- Impeller Diameter: 9"
- Static Pressure: 10.0"
- Sound Rating dB: 70
- Designed to connect 2-pieces of threaded rod
- Hexagonal shape allows wrench or other tool to tighten or loosen product
- Threads are UNC-2A
- Made of steel
- Size: 5/16"-18
To protect your stored items, you should consider having a floor above the base in your shed. If you are creating your own base, we recommend that you install a floor using an Arrow floor frame kit. If you are using our base kit, your floor is installed directly on the base kit and you do not need a separate floor kit (although you could consider it). An Arrow floor frame kit offers an easy way to construct a raised floor. This is especially useful if your base is dirt, gravel or grass. The Arrow floor frame kit is installed after your shed is completely assembled. The floor beams slot easily into the frame of your shed, providing an ideal framework for finishing with 5/8" exterior-grade plywood.
The Arrow floor frame kit:
- Fits Arrow shed sizes 5' x 4' and 6' x 5'
- Assembles in minutes
- Keeps stored items off the ground
- Has frames made of strong, hot-dipped galvanized steel
- Does not include plywood (Use 5/8” exterior-grade plywood, measured to floor frame dimensions)
Sold By The Foot
- Size No.3 diameter, by the foot
- Maximum load: 90-Pound
- Low carbon steel Electro galvanized, zinc plated finish
- Twisted links
- Weld less chain
- Used in playground equipment, gates, porch swings, pet tie-outs, marine, home, and farm
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3"
High quality 3/4" insert bearing. This bearing has an eccentric (cam) locking collar for attaching to the shaft. It has a wide inner race and a 47mm spherical outer race. Greaseable.Learn More