- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 2,700 lbs.
- For square U bolts
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 5/16" x 2"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- HDG Steel - hot dipped galvanized steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Small foot print (4’ x 2’) is perfect for small spaces - designed for apartment /condo balcony / patio
- Swing door opening with left or right opening for easy entry and exit
- Appealing two tone plus aesthetics
- Decorative trim
- Ornamental hinges and gab le décor
- Attractive painted hardware
- Embossed gables
- Built in base and floor helps keep items dry and secure
Model Number DSM42 Nominal Size 4' x 2' Storage Area 10.5 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 49.1" W x 30.9" D x 90.5" H Wall Height 71.3" Door Opening 29.3" W x 69" H
The Dee Zee Aluminum Cab Racks are constructed of 100% aluminum that provides strength, protection, functionality, won't rust, and looks good too! With strong 2.75" octagonal shaped tubing and heavy-duty aluminum mesh the Dee Zee Cab Rack helps protect the rear of your cab and rear window. Bolts into stake pocket holes for a quick no-drill installation. Integrated channel system offers endless accessory possibilities to add tie downs and lights throughout the cab rack. Need a full ladder rack? Use the Aluminum Rear Rack in conjunction with the Cab Rack to haul ladders, pipe, and more. Includes set of 2 removable tie down mounts. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Weight capacity is 500lbs when using both Cab Rack & Rear Rack
- Constructed of 100% non-rusting aluminum
- Octagonal shaped 2.75" strong tubing
- Heavy-duty aluminum mesh
- No-drill install that bolts into stake pocket holes
- Integrated channel to add tie downs and light brackets
- Use in conjunction with rear rack for complete ladder rack system
- Includes 2 removable tie downs
- Optional multiple size light brackets that slide into channel for easy light installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
This 26" contemporary electric fireplace insert features a silver tray with gold, silver and clear reflective glass and features the most customizable flame effect technology available! Allowing complete command over a multitude of options, offering an unsurpassed experience. New SpectraFire Plus offers an astounding 125 user selectable flame effect options to create the perfect mood and ambiance for any style. Safer Plug Fire Prevention Technology that prevents unsafe conditions by continuously monitoring the plug's temperature. The built-in thermostat automatically turns off the heater if it starts to overheat. Once the outlet and plug have cooled down, the heater will operate as normal.
- Spectrafire+ customizable flame effect
- The most customizable flame effect technology available
- Silver tray with gold, silver and clear reflective glass media
- Clear glass front
- 1400 watt/11.7 Amps; 4600 BTU’s/hr heater can warm up to 400 square feet
- SpectraFire Plus: 125 total flame effect combinations
- 5 flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame
- 5 adjustable brightness settings allow the user to pick the perfect brightness for their environment and ambiance
- Flame Effects: SpectraFire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire, and Auto cycle
- Flame effect can be used with or without heat – leaving you free to enjoy the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Energy saving LED technology Backlit LED display shows thermostat settings and icons show the status of other insert functions
- Product Dimensions: 27.0"w x 9.5"d x 17.7"h
- Carton Dimensions: 29.1"w x 12.6"d x 20.9"h
- Gross Weight: 34.5 lbs.
- Net Weight: 30.4 lbs.
- Cu Ft: 4.433
Part of Real Flame’s exclusive Slim Series, the Brighton Wall Fireplace is the next generation of electric fireplace with a mounting depth of only 7” and transitional styling that is right at home in any living space. The features include remote control, programmable thermostat, timer function, brightness settings and ultra bright Vivid Flame LED technology. Available in White finish. The Vivid Flame Electric Firebox plugs into any standard outlet for convenient set up.
- Solid wood and veneered MDF construction
- Includes: Mantel, firebox with remote control, wall mounting bracket, anchoring hardware
- 1400 Watt heater, rated over 4700 BTUs per hour
- Assembly Required
- CPVC fittings for hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- CPVC fittings are rated at 400 psi at 73 degrees or 100 psi at 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASTM standard D-2846
- Size: 1/2"
Dee Zee FX Extruded Running Boards - Molded styling adds protection and a sleek step to your vehicle. Polished aluminum provides these boards with non-rusting strength. Rounded outside edges and molded plastic flaps, blend into the contours of your vehicle. Cushioned step pads provide secure footing. Sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust . Cab Section Only (matching bed section may be available). Custom Fit - some drilling may be required.
- FX Extruded Running Boards
- Lightweight Extruded Aluminum
- Smooth Extruded Aluminum Is Buffed To A High Shine
- Includes End Caps And Front Mud Flap
- Step Pad Provides Secure Footing
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- Cab Length
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty