Dee Zee Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup (2009-2012) 6' 4.3" Bed Brite-Tread Bed Caps With Stake Pocket Holes DZ31964$87.97
Dee Zee Wrap Side Bed Caps - Protects the top edge of your truck's bed. Made from heavy gauge Brite-Tread Aluminum. Custom fit that wraps the rear corners of the bed for maximum protection. Available with or without stake pocket holes punched out.
- Brite-Tread Bed Caps
- Non-Rusting Brite-Tread Aluminum
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Wrap-Side Bed Caps Contour To Bed Edges
- Available With or Without Stake Pocket Holes Punched Out
- Sold In Pairs
- Made In USA
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Lever binder is used for load securement
- Uses lever activated tightening
- Size is 5/16-inch, grade 70 and 3/8-inch, grade 43
- The safe working load limit is 5400 pounds
$49.99[description] Learn More
Pacer Pumps' T Series pumps are self-priming, solids handling centrifugal pumps that will pass a solid half the diameter of the suction port. These pumps are constructed with tough non-metallic corrosion and abrasion resistant materials for general service with water and salt water. Designed for performance, 'T' pumps provide fast, high suction lifts and high flow rates, ideal for de-watering and transferring out of sump, pit, tank, pond, river and aquamarine applications. Pressurized oil lubrication system protects silicon carbide shaft seal faces and the open impeller and double flush volute will help keep the pump free of settled solids.
- Pump constructed of corrosion resistant polyester with urethane coated impeller and volute
- Buna elastomers and wearplate
- Stainless steel fasteners and quick-release band clamp for easy clean out
- Available in 2" or 3" for maximum flows
- Self-priming with vertical suction lift to 25 ft.
- Rough service oil lubricated silicon carbide shaft seal
- Includes 2" or 3" zinc coated suction strainer
- 2" pump available with B&S 6.5 HP CP Series (Commercial Power) engine with 2 year warranty, 5.5 HP Honda GX Series OHV Commercial Series, or 5.5 HP Lombardini Diesel
- 3" pump available with either 8 HP B&S Intek Pro OHV Series or 8 HP Honda GX OHV Commercial Series
- Roll cage standard with 3" model, 2" furnished with convenient carry handle
Curve Port Size Engine Weight Model Q 2" 6.5 Vanguard 70# TE2QBB E6VC K Q 2" 5.5 LCT Diesel 135# TE2QBB E5DLC K T 3" 8.0 Vanguard 115# TE3TBB E8VC K T 3" 8.0 Honda GX 115# TE3TBB E8HC K
- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily
- Holds up to 175 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 6"-32 x 12"
An acrylic elastomeric roof coating designed to form a rubber-like membrane over a variety of roof surfaces. Reflects the sun’s rays resulting in energy cost savings. Designed for use on metal, polyurethane foam, masonry, asphalt and wood surfaces. Dries white.
Forms a High Solids Rubber-Like Membrane
Dee Zee Nerf Steps - A tubular side step for your vehicle. Constructed of polished stainless steel. 3" round design. Molded plastic step pads provide non-skid stepping areas. Hidden but sturdy bracing and hardware is coated to help prevent rust and keep your tubes strong. Custom Fit - no drilling required.
- 3" Round Tube Steps
- Polished Stainless Steel Finish
- Molded Plastic Step Pads
- Powder Coated Steel Braces
- 90 Degree Bends Hide Braces
- Custom Fit Application Ensures Quick And Easy Installation
- No Drilling Required For Installation
- Three-Year Warranty
- CPVC fittings for hot and cold water supply systems
- Lightweight, non-conducting, non-corrosive
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- CPVC fittings are rated at 400 psi at 73 degrees or 100 psi at 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Meets ASTM standard D-2846
- Size: 3/4"