- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 10"-24 x 36"
High quality and precision molded, Pacer's Strainers and Street Elbows are chemical resistant and lightweight yet rugged.
Strainers keep foreign material from damaging pumps and systems.
- Strainers made from Halar® or Polyethylene
- 1 1/2", 2" and 3" sizes (NPT and BSP available)
This durable cast iron damper will help you improve the fuel efficiency of your stove by allowing you to regulate the burn rate an airflow. It is easy to install on single-walled pipes.
- For use with any wood stove
- Heavy duty cast iron
- Easy installation
- Increases efficiency
- Galvanized malleable reducing coupling
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Connects 1-1/2" pipe to 3/4" pipe
- For Use In Marine, Industrial, and Construction Applications Where Maximum Corrosion Protection and Strength Are Desired
- Meets Federal Specifications, FF-T-791B, Type 1, Form 1, Class 6
- End Fittings Are Heat Treated For Added Strength
- Bodies Have Hex Heads For Fast, Easy Adjustment
- Holds up to 700 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Galvanized Finish
- Size: 3/8" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Hot-rolled steel corner irons
- Use to reinforce corners on windows & chests
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Comes with Screws
- 4 per pack
- Size: 4" x 3/4"
This 10-Watt solar panel collects energy from the sun and provides a trickle charge of power to keep a 12-Volt gate opener battery or batteries fully charged. 10-Watt of solar power is recommended for dual gates, heavier gates or gates that will have numerous gate opening cycles per day. The solar panel should be installed facing South and should have access to at least 6 hours of full sun per day. GTO recommends installing a second 12-Volt gate opener battery with use of the 10-Watt solar panel. Comes with tubular steel support, mounting clips, wire connectors and 8-Feet of Low Voltage wire. Additional Low Voltage wire is also available as an additional accessory in 100-Feet, 250-Feet, 500-Feet and 1000-Feet lengths, if the solar panel will need to be placed farther away from the gate to be in full sun.Learn More