$43.99Inner & Outer Tubes
Engineered for strength and durability with a tube overlap at extension of 3" for 10" travel jacks and 5" for 15" travel jacks.Standard Finish
Zinc chromate on the inner tube and black powder coat or royal zinc finish on the outer tube. Other finish options are available.Welded Footplate
4" x 7 1/2" on 2,250 lb. Jacks, and 6" x 8" on 5,000 lb. jacksFlange Mount
Features single pull pin snap ring mount and flange plate on 2,250 lb. Jacks. Double pull pin bolt on mount and flange plate on 5,000 lb. jacks.Tube Mount
Features 360 degree seam welded tube with four 90 degree locking positions. Unique double lock hitch pin assembly includes 5/8" plated pin. Heavy duty 2" internal mounting tube is included.Product Features
- 2250 lb. load capacity
- 1 year warranty with SMV
- Side Wind Handle
- 14 7/8" Retacted - 29 7/8" Extended
The patented Septic System Saver® technology is a new low cost alternative to septic system replacement. It is also the best preventative maintenance tool available. It is easily installed in an hour or less using simple hand tools. The Septic System Saver® will eliminate foul odor and pooling liquid in the drainfield area, prevent backflow, back ups, and high water levels in the septic tank. It will fix sluggish drains, gurgling pipes and slow flushing toilets.
- Works on drainfields, drywell/seepage pits, mounds, sand filters, chambers, and cesspools
- Treatment capacity - 8 people Max.
- 6' power cord
- 20' air line
- 150 watts of power (1.3 amp, $7 - $10 per month to operate)
- 4 Meters of Bio-Brush™
- Quiet operation - 39 dB
Pleasant Hearth non-catalytic wood burning stoves provide will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This stove has been EPA certified with a 82% efficiency rating with emission at 4.4 grams/hr. Perfect for single-family use with little assembly required. All Pleasant Hearth wood burning stove feature a brick lined firebox, chrome handles, air wash system for cleaner air, front-loading solid cast iron door with large ceramic glass viewing area, and a 5 year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with seasoned cord firewood. Heating coverage area is up to 1,800 sq ft.
- EPA Certified
- WA State Approved
- 82% Efficiency
- Instructional DVD Included
- 5 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 36" W x 24" D x 66" H
- Heavy gauge steel
- 3 adjustable shelves plus bottom shelf
- Casters located to permit flush positioning to walls
- Recessed 3 point locking handle
- Nearly 40-70% more storage space than standard size cabinets
- Powder coat finish
This Pace Setter Pole Sander Head is the right choice for drywall sanding. This sander is rugged, light-weight and easy to use. This high-impact plastic sander head has a swivel pivot for easy sanding of walls, ceilings and angles. Traditional screw-adjustable clamps make screen changes fast and secure. Works with most die-cut sandpaper.
- Works with most die-cut sanding paper
- Attaches to any standard size broom handle
- Works with our 5' handle, G16340
The Rancher is an all cast iron cooking range that will burn either wood or coal. Its large flare-top with four lift-out cook lids will facilitate several pots and pans at one time. Designed from the stoves of yesteryear, The Rancher is a fully functioning cook stove as well as heating appliance. It's sure to add classic appeal to any room and is perfect for hunting cabins and lodges.
NOTE:Not permitted in WA, OR, UT, or CA.
- Features a cast iron shaker grate and large ash pan for easy ash removal
- Lower spin-draft controls air intake
- 8 in. lift-out cook lids allow for top loading
- Stove will burn either wood or bituminous coal
- Convenient ash door and tray for easy clean out and disposal
- Uses standard round 6 in. stove pipe
- BTU rating: 60,000
- No electricity needed
- Adds a nostalgic look to any home or cabin
- Easy assembly
Specs Adjustable Thermostat No Assembled Depth (in.) 20 in Assembled Width (in.) 24 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Firebox depth (in.) 22" Firebox width (in.) 10" Mount type Freestanding Product Height (in.) 28" Product Width (in.) 24" Area Heated (Sq. Ft.) 1,000v Product Depth (in.) 20