This insulating foam pipe sticks are great for insulating both hot and cold pipes. Prevents winter freezing and summer sweating. Safe for temperatures up to 212-Degree-Fahrenheit. Versatile sticks are pre-slit for easy opening and installation on curved pipes and the self sealing edges make it easy to secure. 3-Feet sticks fit 1/2-Inch I.D. copper pipes and come four to a pack.Learn More
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- Holds up to 5 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- 6 per pack
- Size: #14, 1-1/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 1-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- 1-1/2" x 15" L
- Light weight and non-conductive
- Non-corrosive and impact resistant
- High insulative value reduces sweating
- Smooth surface reduces mineral build-up on surface
- Schedule 40 PVC, for use with cold water irragation and sprinkler systems
- PVC pressure fittings conform to ASTM D-2466
- Size: 1"
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 2"