NRR 32dB. The world`s softest earplugs. Self-adjusting foam provides low pressure with excellent attenuation. Dermatologically safe foam is non-irritating to the skin.
These hearing protectors help reduce exposure to hazardous noise and other loud sounds. Misuse or failure to wear hearing protectors at all times that you are exposed to noise may result in hearing loss or injury. For proper use, see supervisor, User Instructions, or call 3M in U.S.A. at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call Technical Service at 1-800-267-4414. If there is any drainage from your ear or you have an ear infection, consult with your physician before wearing ear plugs. Failure to do so may result in hearing loss or injury.
Research suggests that many users will receive less noise reduction than indicated by the NRR due to variation in earplug fit and wearing time. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% for estimating the average amount of noise reduction provided.Learn More
- 45 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Zinc applied by hot-dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 2"
- For 1/8" & 1/4" pegboard
- Made of steel with a Galvanized finish
- 3 hooks per visual pack
- Used to secure gates
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 5"