- Used to secure gates
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 5"
- Clear vinyl flexible tubing.
- Plasticized polyvinyl chloride.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 3/4" Inner Diameter x 1" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- Ideal for pressure-treated lumber, including ACQ
- 5 per pack
- Holds up to 2 lbs.
- Made of Solid Brass
- Size: #112, 1-3/8"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- National coarse threads
- Zinc-plated steel finish for maximum rust protection
- Designed for hanging, connecting, clamping, and supporting in plumbing, heating, and electrical applications and other DIY projects
- Can be drilled, heated, shaped, welded, etc
- Size: 7/16-14x12"
Extend your reach with the WarmlyYours snow melting cable cold lead. This a non-heated, conductive, copper wire connects the snow melting system to the power source when the length of the factory-provided cold lead is insufficient for the longer distance. Stocked in 100-foot (30.5 meter) rolls, the snow melting cable cold lead can be purchased by the foot at $1.97 per lineal foot. For use with 240V snow melting cable applications only.Use if an accidental nick or cut occurs during a floor heating system installation Pre-cut heat shrink tubing, crimp-on connector and high conductive grounding tape ensure a reliable, moisture proof connection. Contains all the accessories you need to make a repair.Learn More