- Faucet repair
- O-rings assortment
- For faucet and valve repair
- Most popular sizes
- Easy do-it-yourself installation instructions
- T47 4131X 37/64" O.D. x 19/64" I.D.
- T47 4151X 11/16" O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- T47 4180X 15/16" O.D. x 13/16" I.D.
- T47 4201X 1" O.D. x 3/4" I.D.
- Designed for rope-chain-animal leashes & other home-farm and recreational applications
- Snap Is Highly Resistant To Rust & Corrosion
- Double Bolt Is For Quick Attachment
- Made of Die Cast
- Chrome Finish
- Size: 4-9/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Rope Caulk is putty in a roll. It can be applied around the edges of windows to reduce uncontrolled air infiltration and exfiltration, help reduce moisture condensation, and to seal against dust, dirt, and insects. It is installed by simply pressing it into place with your fingers. Easily applied, self adhering, yet easy to remove. Rope caulk is an especially good option for apartment residents. One roll consists of 35 linear feet of caulking cord, which is generally suitable for sealing 2 average-sized windows. The color is gray.
- Seals cracks weather-tight
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 3/4" x 3-1/2"