- Die-cast zinc body with a rubber tip
- Ribbed rubber tip for positive holding
- Spring design holds the stop in the up position
- Bright brass finish
- Length of arm 4"
- Designed for use with rope or cord in indoor and outdoor applications
- Reduce line pull when rigged as block & tackle
- Holds up to 30 lbs.
- Made of Die Cast with Brass Sheave
- Nickel Finish
- Eye Size: 1/4"
- Size: 1"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- For outswinging gates, doors & animal pens
- Strike can be mounted either on gate or post
- Latches automatically
- Designed for right or left hand applications
- Can be padlocked
- Hole punched in release lever for rigging-cord release from opposite side
- Wrought steel
- Satin black finish
- Use for non-harmful dusts from sanding, grinding, sawing and insulating particles
- 3M Cool Flow Valve technology for heat reduction and easier breathing
- M-noseclip allows for fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- Advanced filter media for easier breathing
- NIOSH approved: N95
- Galvanized malleable 45 degree street elbow
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water