- Die-cast zinc body with a rubber tip
- Ribbed rubber tip for positive holding
- Spring design holds the stop in the up position
- Bright brass finish
- Length of arm 4"
- Galvanized Malleable Pipe nipple
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Rated: 150 PSI
- For use with drinking water
- Size: 1-1/2" x 12"
4-Inch stainless steel putty knife with plastic hammer end. Precision ground blade for ideal flex and hammer end feature for setting popped nails.
- Stainless steel Knife
- Plastic handle
- Hammer end
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 24"
If your deck is old and weathered, all you need to get rid of that dirty gray look is Thompson's® WaterSeal® Deck Wash. It's easy—no scrubbing, no waiting. Just spray on, rinse off with a hose and in minutes you'll see the gray weathered look disappear. Prepares the surface for continued protection.
- Makes weathered wood look new.
- Removes dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains.
- Use before waterproofing on: decks & fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood, wood plastic composite decking.
- Use if you need to remove dirt, mildew, algae & fungus stains and there is little or no trace of a residual finish.
- Approximately 250 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the condition and the porosity of the wood.
This 5" Hammer End Broad Knife has a flexible high carbon steel blade that is hardened, ground and polished to mirror-like finish. The handle has a hammer end to drive unwanted screws and nails. Its lightweight, ergonomic non-slip grip maximizes comfort and provides ease of use. The composite handle adds optimal comfort, strength and durability.
- Flexible high carbon steel blade that is hardened, ground and polished to mirror-like finish
- Handle has hammer end to drive unwanted screws and nails
- Lightweight, ergonomic non-slip grip to maximize comfort and ease of use
- Composite handle for optimal comfort, strength and durability
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Size: 1/2" x 36"
- Brass construction
- Use with garden or washing machine hose
- Use to connect hose to iron pipe
- Instructions included
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Size: 3/4" MHT x 3/4" MIP or 1/2" FIP