- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- Do not use with drinking water
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 60"
- For use with chain
- Boxed loose
- Zinc plated
- Designed for connecting chain to rings end links hook pad eyes and other fittings
- Most Often Found As Connecting Link In Agricultural Or Logging Industry
- Do no use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment
- When safety is involved, consult manufacturer
- Inspect frequently
- Load Rating: 9200 lbs.
- Size: 1/2"
- Low center height agricultural bearings
- Eccentric locking collar type
- Strong, Economical, Floats, Has good knot retention
- Flexible, Low stretch, Spliceable
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 100 lbs.
- Used for General use, Swimming pool markers, Camping and Marine
- Type M copper
- Used for both hot & cold water pressure applications
- Lead Free
- NSF 61 compliant
- Meets ASTM B88 specifications
- Size: 1/2" x 36"
6-Inch carbon steel putty knife with plastic hammer end. Precision ground blade for ideal flex and hammer end feature for setting popped nails.
- Ergonomic grip
- Hammer end cap
- Precision ground high-carbon steel blade that extends through handle
Wraparound design provides durable front and side protection. Black frame with clear lens. Built in brow guard and side shields. Anti-scratch, anti-fog coating. Meets ANSI Z87.1, OSHA and CSA Z94.3 standards.
WARNING! These eye and face protection products help provide limited eye and face protection. Misuse or failure to follow warnings and instructions may result in serious potential injury, including blindness or death. For proper use, selection, and applications against flying particles, optical radiation and / or splash see supervisor, read User Instructions and warnings on the package or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in the USA at 1-800-243-4630. In Canada, call 1-800-267-4414.Learn More
GFI OUTLET TESTER GFI-3501. Easy to use - simply plug tester into any 110/125V AC ground fault receptacle and press black button. Detects 6 common wiring errors in standard & GFCIprotected outlets. Seperate GFCI test button tests standard outlets to GFCIs. Sold as each. For 110-125 volt AC. Red. UL listed. Manufacturer number: GFI-3501. Country of origin: China. Distributed by Gb Electrical.Learn More
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 3"