- Use to brace, raise, or eliminate sagging on screen or storm doors.
- Threaded steel rods will not rust to aluminum turnbuckle body.
- Installation screws included
- Steel Rods w/ Aluminum Body
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 42"
- PVC Schedule 40 - used for drain, waste and vent systems
- PVC DWV fittings conform to ASTM D-2665, NSF DWV
- PVC Schedule 40 (and lighter) plastics are approved by many building codes for DWV
- Always check your local building codes before choosing a pipe and fitting material
- Size: 4"
- This bolt is designed for security applications on lightweight doors, chests, cabinets, etc
- Can be used on right or left hand applications
- In vertical use, the notch-in case holds the bolt in a locked position
- Made of steel with brass bolt and knob
- Zinc finish
- Bolt diameter .32
- Size: 5"
- Stainless steel reinforced supply line
- With 7/8" ballcock nut
- Flexible for toilet
- Resists corrosion and heat
- 3/8" compression nut x 7/8" fill valve nut for Low-Boy toilets
The Grip-Rite 1 3/4" Hot Galvanized Staples (5 lb. Pack) can be used for attaching wire fence to wood posts. These durable staples are galvanized to help resist corrosion.
- For attaching wire fence to wood posts
- Use with galvanized tie wire (not included) to attach suspended ceilings to wood rafters
- Use for installing insulation
- Galvanized to help resist corrosion
- Horizontal or herring-bone indentations in the shank
- Includes 5 lb. of galvanized staples
- MFG Brand Name : Grip-Rite
6-Inch carbon steel joint knife with Pro-Grip handle. Precision ground blade for ideal flex and hammer end feature for setting popped nails.
- Pro-grip soft handle
- Hammer end-cap
- Full length tang will not loosen
- Polished carbon steel
- Precision ground blade
- Strong natural fiber but not as strong as manila
- Biodegradable, UV resistant
- Has good knot retention
- Maximum Load: 97 lbs.
- Used for Gardening, Bundling and Shipping