- 24 Gauge
- Used to connect two lengths of flue pipe together
- Fixed at 90° angle
QO 15 Amp one-pole circuit breaker The QO 15 Amp one-pole circuit breaker is designed for overload and over-current protection of your electrical system through its thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism The breaker offers a Visi-Trip indicator to let you easily identify which circuit is out in the load center Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system Thermal/magnetic tripping mechanism Compatible with QO load centers, CSED devices and NQOD panel boards 10,000 AIR 120/240 VAC ANSI certified and UL listed MFG Brand Name : Square D by Schneider Electric MFG Model # : QO115CPLearn More
Use if an accidental nick or cut occurs during a floor heating system installation Pre-cut heat shrink tubing, crimp-on connector and high conductive grounding tape ensure a reliable, moisture proof connection. Contains all the accessories you need to make a repair.Learn More
- Plated steel.
- High corrosion-resistant galvanized finish.
- Can be used in construction and other repair applications where a strong support is needed.
- 90 angle.
- Can be drilled to meet a variety of applications.
- Dimensions: 3/4" W x 72" L
- Impact Resistant
- Stable Tested Tough
Dee Zee Accessories - Tie Downs offer an easy way to add anchors for securing cargo. Rated for maximum strength. No drill installation. Sold in pairs.
- Tie Down Anchor For Cargo
- High Strength Cast Aluminum
- Rated To Maximum Strength
- No Drilling Required
- Made In USA
- Sold In Pairs
- Strong, High-stretch rope that absorbs shock loads, Stretches up to 40% before breaking
- Wears well on pulleys, Has good knot retention, Abrasion resistant
- Can be stored wet or dry
- Flexible, Spliceable
- Resistant to oils, most chemicals, rot and mildew
- Maximum Load: 175 lbs.
- Used for General use, Marine, Industry, Farm and Home
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 1-1/4" x 24"