6-Inch carbon steel putty knife with plastic hammer end. Precision ground blade for ideal flex and hammer end feature for setting popped nails.
- Ergonomic grip
- Hammer end cap
- Precision ground high-carbon steel blade that extends through handle
- Adjustable anti-siphon ample valve with congenital in float.
- Long activity adamant anatomy bender with chain.
- 8-Inch to 12-Inch Adjustable Height
- Ballcock with Non-corrosive Delrin Construction has Positive Seal Shut-Off
- Easy do-it-yourself accession instructions
Majic camouflage paint offers a flat, non-reflective finish that is rust inhibiting and water resistant to protect wood and metal from the elements. The color selection is perfect for breaking up outlines and shapes with camouflage allowing you to blend with almost any nature background.Learn More
- Drop forged construction, zinc plated finish in grade 43
- Hooks with a clevis are easily attached to chain or fittings by a removable clevis pin
- Wide throat opening allows the chain to move freely through the hook
- Maximum Load: 9,200 lbs.
- Used to easily join attachments to welded chain or wire rope
- Extra-strong bar strike with rounded edges
- Can be padlocked
- Cam action between handle and bar strike holds door tightly closed
- For Right Or Left Hand Applications
- Wrought steel, zinc finish
- Includes screws
- Handle: 5 1/2" L x 7/8" W
- Overall Dimensions: 5" W x7" H
- Female Flare x Female Flare
- Use for gasoline, grease, oil, natural gas, liquid petroleum, refridgeration, air conditioning, compressed air lines
- Use on flexible copper tubing
- 5/8" Flare
This pipe has spaced slits, so water absorbs through the pipe, and is diverted away within the pipe. Ideal for ground water drainage like French drains or dispersing water from flower beds. To avoid clogging the slits, use this pipe where surrounding soil is coarse and debris is minimal.Learn More
GFI OUTLET TESTER GFI-3501. Easy to use - simply plug tester into any 110/125V AC ground fault receptacle and press black button. Detects 6 common wiring errors in standard & GFCIprotected outlets. Seperate GFCI test button tests standard outlets to GFCIs. Sold as each. For 110-125 volt AC. Red. UL listed. Manufacturer number: GFI-3501. Country of origin: China. Distributed by Gb Electrical.Learn More