This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
- AHAM certified output
- Longer lasting, still at 96-2/5-percent after 90 days
- Less energy consumption
- Superior product
- Great value
Add a wonderful breeze to any room in your home with the 16" oscillating stand fan. An excellent value, this fan produces high air output and has a number of useful features. Included are three quiet speeds, a broad 90-degree oscillation sweep, adjustable height, and a fan head with adjustable tilt. The easy-grip rotary control makes it easy to adjust to the desired speed. Assembly is easy and requires NO tools! Safety features include a patented fused safety plug.
- 3 Quiet Speeds
- Fully-Adjustable Height
- Easy-Grip Rotary Control
- Ideal for All Rooms
- U.L. Listed
- Maintenance free - designed to eliminate the need for lubrication and maintenance
- Corrosion resistant coatings cover internal and external components - will hold up in salt water and other harsh environments
- Ergonomic design - crank, release pin and integrated wheel wedge are made of strong, engineered plastic for a comfortable touch
- Stylish design - compliment your boat and customize your trailer's styling
Propane High Pressure Regulator is most commonly used on torches, fish cookers, smokers, or other high pressure appliances.
- Full Flow Soft Nose P.O.L. x 1/4in Female Pipe Thread
- Most commonly used on torches, fish cookers, smokers, or other high pressure appliances
- Range of 1-20 PSI
- Zinc construction
- Solid brass fittings