- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
The Universal Filter Box is designed to be installed on any add on furnace. Specifically, it covers the blowers and allows for easy connection to the existing HVAC return duct work or to newly installed ducting. It comes with an integrated slot for a 16-Inch by 20-Inch air filter. Made of durable Galvanized steel, the UFB908 will provide years of trouble free service. For units: 1300, 1537G, 1602, 1802, 24AF, 1400, 1500, 1557M, 1602M, 24A, and 30A.
** Replaces parts: 11RKL, 11RKS, 24CRM.**
Filter size: 16 x 20 x 1Learn More
LIQUID FIRE drain line opener provides professional results cleaning drain lines in sinks, tubs, shower stalls, and septic systems. It works faster and more effectively than most other popular cleaners and is more economical because less material is required to do the job.
LIQUID FIRE in a clogged or slow flowing drain reacts instantly creating heat that in no time dissolves clog producing waste. It can actually thaw frozen drain lines.
LIQUID FIRE will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts, and in professionally installed plumbing.
12 packLearn More
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
Safely produces toasty warmth from 6,000 BTU/hr up to a maximum 12,000 BTU/hr to keep you comfortable in the outdoors. Built strong to stand up to rugged outdoor use.
- Camouflage faceplate
- Silent electronic ignition
- 6,000 to 12,000 BTU/hr
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system
- Heavy-duty burner guard
- Sturdy, easy-grip carry handle
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Operates on disposable cylinder or refillable 20 lb. tank using hose adapter (all sold separately)
- Built-in storage space for spare disposable cylinder
- Rugged steel and high-impact, non-rusting plastic construction