- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Made of steel.
- Size: 1/4" x 36"
- 90 Degree Elbow
- Ideal for use with drinking water in residential applications
- 150 psi maximum working pressure
- Hydrostatically tested
- Complies with ASTM: A197; ANSI:B16.3, B16.14; - B1.20.1 for material, dimensions & threading
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Slip On Aerator/Spray
- Made of Durable Rubber
- Flexible Design
- Adjustable Spray Screen
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 5-1/2" L 3" W x 3-3/4" H