Through the Roof! is a clear roof repair sealant that provides a flexible, watertight seal to immediately stop leaks. It can be applied in standing water and freezing temperatures. Through the Roof! is ideal for any rooftop fixture and sticks to almost any surface.
- Stops and prevents roof leaks
- Expands and contracts with temperature changes
- Won't dry hard or crack
- Lasts 20 times longer than asphalt
- Excellent UV resistance
- Meets FHA requirements and ASTM C794
- Application Range: Surface temp of 0° to 120°F (-18° to 49°C)
- Service Range: -25° to 180°F (-34° to 82°C)
- Fully cured in 1-2 weeks
- Paintable after 1 week
Can be used to repair or seal:
- Galvanized metal and aluminum flashing
- PVC and ABS vent pipe
- Gutters and downspouts
- Ductwork and vents
- Chimneys, brick, block, mortar
- Shingles, shakes, tiles
- Asphalt roof cement, acrylic roof coatings
- Cement, slate, and other roof tiles
- And much, much more!
Product Storage and Cleanup:
- Clean tools and unwanted surface spills with mineral spirits
- Clean hands with citrus-based hand cleaners
- To store, wrap nozzle tightly with plastic wrap and a rubber band
- Stimulates Plants that thrive in direct sunlight
- Enhances vibrant colors of fish and plants
- 40 watts
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- For use with drinking water
- Length: 3"
- Width: 4.5"
- Height: 3"
- Shelf Bracket
- Made of steel
- Antique black finish
- Size: 5" x 3-1/2"
Plastic buckets have always been a favorite around the farm. The flat back fits more compactly against a wall or fence and makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. Buckets are made from polyethylene resin that is impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks.Learn More
- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 50'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16
A 100% acrylic elastomeric sealant designed for filling cracks up to 1/2” wide in concrete pavement surfaces.
- Seals Out Moisture
Clean Cracks - Remove dirt and vegetation from cracks with screwdriver, wire brush or other suitable instrument. Flush out crack with water and allow to dry.