Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $16.99
Add a wonderful breeze to any room in your home with the 16" oscillating stand fan. An excellent value, this fan produces high air output and has a number of useful features. Included are three quiet speeds, a broad 90-degree oscillation sweep, adjustable height, and a fan head with adjustable tilt. The easy-grip rotary control makes it easy to adjust to the desired speed. Assembly is easy and requires NO tools! Safety features include a patented fused safety plug.
- 3 Quiet Speeds
- Fully-Adjustable Height
- Easy-Grip Rotary Control
- Ideal for All Rooms
- U.L. Listed
- Heavy duty 3-speed thermally protected PSC motor
- Wall bracket has pre-punched holes for easy mounting
- CFM (4800 / 4400 / 4100)
- Fan head oscillates 90°
- Powder-coated finish for durability
- All metal constructionC/UL/US listed
- 9 ft. power cord
- OHSA compliant grille for safety
- Dimension - 42.5 x 6.25 x 33.25 in
This Radiant 30,000 BTU Liquid Propane Vent Free heater is the perfect supplemental heating solution even on the coldest days. This heater is conveniently equipped with a thermostat for superior control of the temperature in your space. Also with a battery powered electronic ignition, starting it is a breeze - battery included. This unit can be permanently mounted to the wall or securely fastened to the floor with included mounting brackets and fasteners. Multiple burner tiles utilize radiant heat, warming your space with the power of the sun. With a factory standard Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS), rest assured this heater will provide you with years of comfortable and safe heat.
- 30,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Radiant heat burner
- Quiet integrated blower for gentle circulation of heated air
- Thermostat for automatic temperature control
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Dimensions 23.5"W x 24"H x 8"D
- Net Weight: 31 lbs.
- Some states prohibit the use of unvented heaters. Check local regulations. Cannot be sold in California.
NOTE: Unit Requires Hook Up Kit Click Here to Order , for existing propane lines
- Supplemental Heating
- Recreation Rooms
- Enclosed Porches
- Room Additions
Specifications BTU per Hour 30,000 Heating Area 1,000 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 20 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 31 lbs. Model MHVFR30TBLP Safety Tip-Over Switch No Thermostat Yes Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Hose & Regulator Included No Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) Yes Ignition Electronic Indoor Safe Yes
- Designed As Connectors For Rope, Chain & Strap
- Holds up to 850 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #1 x 3"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- For 150 lbs maximum working steam pressure or 300 lbs non-shock working oil, water or gas pressure at ordinary air temperature
- Straight sizes
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 - hot dip process
- Tapped to American standard oil thread
- Hydrostatic tested
- Protected from corrosion with varnish
- Do not use for drinking water
- Length: 1.5"
- Width: 2.25"
- Height: 2"
- Pivoting blower to direct air stream
- Three powerful speeds
- Rugged design and construction
- On-board outlets allow for multiple fan use
- Circuit breaker with re-set button
- Integrated carry handle
- Extra-long cord with 3-prong grounded plug
- Two 120v outlets— great for power tools, radios & work lights
- Ideal for garages, workshops, basements, and more
- E.T.L. listed
- 14.50" L x 11.75" W x 14.50" H
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall