- Bent steel construction, zinc plated finish
- Cold shuts are closed by driving the open end through the eye and peening the end using a hammer
- Designed for the temporary repair of low carbon chain and the attachment of fittings
- The maximum load of the cold shut must match that of the chain being repaired or joined
- Maximum load: 2,700 lbs.
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Made of steel.
- Size: 1/4" x 36"
- PVC, spiral polyester yarn reinforcement
- Spray hose for D.I.Y. home applications
- Size: 3/8" x 150'
- Sold by the Foot
- Designed for hanging home and industrial products.
- Sharp points bite into wood quickly and easily.
- Holds up to 75 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: #2, 4-7/16"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
- Ideal for use as a tarpaulin tie down
- Heavy gauge steel for added strength
- Zinc plated to resist rust
- 2" overall length
- Working load: 100 lbs.
- 5/16" wire diameter requires two 8 x 1-1/4" pan head wood screws not included
Regular Price: $1.98
Special Price: $1.48
Shrink to Fit Window Insulation Kit
- Energy saving - keeps out the cold and reduces heating costs
- Apply with hair dryer to form a second window
- Helps prevent frost and condensation
- Easy to install
- Clear as glass
- 42" x 62" sheet
- 3/8" x 216" tape