Sold By The Foot
- Higher strength carbon steel chain also known as "High Test Chain"
- High test chain provides higher strength to weight ratio than Grade 30 as well as increased resistance to wear
- Self colored (no plating)
- Used for Load securement, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
- Maximum Load: 3,900 lbs.
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
Salt pellets Guaranteed safe for all water softeners. Cleans resin and eliminates odors. High 99.8% purity minimizes residue. Reduces brine tank clean-out Sized to eliminate bridging, mushing & channeling.Learn More
Spray Paint, Net Weight 11 Oz, Color Silver, Metallic Finish, Coverage 10 to 12 Square-Ft, Dry Time Tack Free 10 Min, Dry Time 30 Minutes, Dry Time Recoat Anytime Hours, Application Temperature Above 50 Degrees F, For Metal, Wood, Cement, Masonry, Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate, VOC and MIR Compliant
- Rust-Preventative Decorative Aerosols
- Weather-resistant durable finish won't tarnish or rub off, even on heavily handled objects. VOC/MIR compliant. SURFACES: Metal, wood, cement, masonry EXPOSURE CONDITIONS: Mild to moderate USES: Metallics for bikes, fixtures, door hardware. Textured for chairs, tables, light fixtures, and patio furniture
- Hazardous Material
- California Proposition 65 Warning: This product contains a product known to the State of California to cause cancer. Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Net Weight (Oz.) 11 Item Spray Paint Color Silver Finish Metallic Coverage (Square-Ft.) 10 to 12 Dry Time Tack Free (Min.) 10 Dry Time (Minutes) 30 Dry Time Recoat (Hours) Anytime Application Temperature (F) Above 50 Surface For Metal, Wood, Cement, Masonry Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate Standards VOC and MIR Compliant UPC 094703870534 Weight 0.950000
- Used at 2' intervals to hang rail to the side of building
- Designed as a support bracket for National's #5114 and #5116 box rail
- Made of Steel with a Galvanized finish
- 1 Lag screw included
- Plates are slotted for 5/16 In diameter bolts and nuts (not provided) to connect slotted angles and flats for extra support
- Provides extra support and rigidity
- Pack of 4
- Dimensions: 2-7/8" L x 2-7/8" H
- Made of high-quality open hearth steel
- Zinc Plated
- Designed as a wedge or locking device in shaft keyways to transmit the torque in motors or machines
- Can be cut or bent to almost any shape
- Edges are smooth
- Dimension: 1/2" x 12"