This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
it! Ideal for gutters, roofs, pipes, driveways, window trim, fountains, flower pots and more. You've seen the commercial with the bottom of a boat cut out and replaced with a screen door coated with Flex Seal. Consumer Reports tested and confirmed it!
Make a watertight, flexible rubberized coating in seconds with the shake of a can and the push of a button. Flex Seal seals, coats, and protects almost anything.
Flex Seal gets deep into cracks and holes and creates a seal to lock out moisture and air that lasts for years. Use on any surface, Flex Seal is paintable. Even works on a wet surface!
So many applications, you'll want to keep a can in the garage, car RV and boat.
- Variable pressure nozzle allows for light or heavy application.
- Dries to the touch in several hours,
- completely cures overnight.
- 20 ounce can
- 14oz net weight
- Made in USA
UPS Ground or Freight only.Learn More
It’s simple - it’s all in the paper. Our wicks contain more paper than the competition. The quality of our paper has greater absorbency, lasts longer, and requires less energy to provide the same amount of humidification as the competition. Each Super Wick is made right here in the USA under our high quality control standards.
- AHAM certified output
- High output, long-lasting
- Superior workmanship and quality components
- Lasts a full season depending on water quality
- Traps and retains mineral deposits to ensure cleaner air
- Use only original Essick Air wicks for optimal performance of your humidifier
- Does not include frame
- Use with Essick Air models EP9 500; EP9 700; EP9R 500 and 821 000
- AHAM certified output
- Longer lasting, still at 96-2/5-percent after 90 days
- Less energy consumption
- Superior product
- Great value
- Steel lifting saddle cleated for load gripping power
- Extension screw adjusts to accommodate work height
- Patented bypass device protects against over-pumping
- Heat treated critical stress areas ensure long life performance
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
- Ideal for auto, truck service, farm, and shop use
A good humidifier is only as good as its wick. Be sure to always use Essick Air brand wicks/filters which have been independently tested to ensure they meet high standards. Replace your wick at least once per season, or more often under hard water conditions.
- Honeycomb construction with anti-microbial and particulate-trapping treatment
- Specially treated to resist mold and mildew
- Meets AHAM standards
- Package contains 3 wicks
- Compatible with Essick Air models EA1201 and EA1208
Sunnyside 834G1 Denatured Alcohol Solvent 1 Gallon is pure 100% denatured ethyl alcohol. Recommended thinner and cleaner for shellac. Also use as a clean burning fuel for use specifically in alcohol burning appliances.
- High grade fuel for alcohol burning chafing dishes and marine stoves.
- Read label carefully before use.