Enjoy peace of mind with the mighty mule gate opener pin lock for gto/mighty mule swing gates. The pin lock substitutes for the clevis pin (not included) at the front-end mount of gto and mighty mule swing-gate openers (not included) and does not permit removal of the clevis pin (not included) from the gate (not included) without a key to the lock.
- Provides extra security to help prevent unwanted access through the gate (not included) or theft of the gate-opener arm (not included)
- Prevents the clevis pin (not included) from being removed from the gate (not included) without a key to the lock
- Substitutes for the clevis pin (not included) at the front-end mount of gto/mighty mule swing gates (not included)
- Includes 2 keys to unlock the opener arm (not included) from the gate (not included) in case of a power outage or emergency
- Backed by a 12 month limited warranty Learn More
For multi-surface waterproofing that protects wood, brick and concrete and allows your wood to gray naturally.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: decks & fences, brick patios, concrete driveways, exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $15.99
- Forged hook with safety latch
- 7x19 aircraft cable
- Vinyl coated grip
- Solid steel double gear and double pawl
- Designed to stretch and pull heavy loads
- Cable size: 3/16", 7 x 19
- Cable Length: 7.2'
- Hook: 5/16" Eye Slip Hook w/ Safety Latch (2)
- Maximum Load: 2,000 lbs.
- Cut length of steel pipe
- Hydrostatically tested
- For use with residential drinking water applications
- Galvanizing meets ASTM A-123 standards
- Zinc coated through hot-dip process
- -29-degree Fahrenheit minimum working temperature
- 400-degree Fahrenheit maximum working temperature
- Complies with ASATM A-153, ASTM A53, A-773 and ANSI B1.20.1 for threading, dimension and pipe specifications
- Size: 3/4" x 72"
(150W twin) corrosion resistant die cast aluminum construction for extra long life. Ideal for lighting yards, walkways, entrances, driveways, and decks, as well as for accent lighting. 60% brighter than a twin 120W standard floodlight. Uses (2) 150W bulbs. 2 year limited warranty. No. TMQ150W: White.
- Heavy duty die-cast construction
- Compact twin head design
- Perfect for wall or eave mount applications
- (2) 150W (MAX) Halogen bulbs (included)
- Mounts to standard junction box
- Compression to compression shut-off
- For use with compressed air, gasoline, grease, oil, vacuum and water lines
- Works well with hard and soft copper tubing and flexible vinyl tubing
- Size: 1/4"
- Non-Corrosive Delrin Construction
- Adjust from 8-Inch to 12-Inch
- Includes float rod and flexible refill tube
- Installation instructions included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty