- Manufactured with stranded and cabled copper conductors and solid molded plugs for longer life
- Outer jacket won't mark floors or wall
- SJTW Cords resist deterioration from moisture and abrasion and the wire has a 300V rating
- UL listed for outdoor usage
- Rated: 1625W
- Type: 3 conductor
- Length: 100'
- Amperage: 13A rating
- Voltage: 125V
- Color: Orange
- Gauge: 16
(150W twin) corrosion resistant die cast aluminum construction for extra long life. Ideal for lighting yards, walkways, entrances, driveways, and decks, as well as for accent lighting. 60% brighter than a twin 120W standard floodlight. Uses (2) 150W bulbs. 2 year limited warranty.
- Heavy duty die-cast construction
- Easy to install
- Adjustable small to medium area lighting
- Compact twin head design
- Perfect for wall or eave mount applications
- (2) 150W (MAX) Halogen bulbs (included)
- Mounts to standard junction box
- Part Number: TMQ150W
- Color: White
- Water Resistant
- Tear Resistant
- Mildew & Rot Proof
- Cold Resistant to -20 °F / -28.8 °C
- Cross woven strands to resist puncture and tears
- 30 micron polyethylene coating: Coating on both sides for durability
- Aluminum Grommets: Rustproof grommets spaced every 3 feet and at corners for easy securing
- Rope-Reinforced Hem: Poly rope around the edge for reinforcment during tie down
- Compression to compression shut-off
- For use with compressed air, gasoline, grease, oil, vacuum and water lines
- Works well with hard and soft copper tubing and flexible vinyl tubing
- Size: 1/4"
- Non-Corrosive Delrin Construction
- Adjust from 8-Inch to 12-Inch
- Includes float rod and flexible refill tube
- Installation instructions included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
For multi-surface waterproofing that protects wood, brick and concrete and allows your wood to gray naturally.
- Prevents water damage.
- Beads & waterproofs.
- Allows wood to gray naturally.
- Exceeds all federal waterproofing standards for wood, concrete and brick:
- Wood: exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.
- Concrete: exceeds federal specification TT-C-555B for resistance to wind-driven rain.
- Brick: exceeds federal specification SS-W-110C for water repellency on brick.
- Use on: decks & fences, brick patios, concrete driveways, exterior surfaces.
- Use when mildew/biological factors are not a problem.
Enjoy peace of mind with the mighty mule gate opener pin lock for gto/mighty mule swing gates. The pin lock substitutes for the clevis pin (not included) at the front-end mount of gto and mighty mule swing-gate openers (not included) and does not permit removal of the clevis pin (not included) from the gate (not included) without a key to the lock.
- Provides extra security to help prevent unwanted access through the gate (not included) or theft of the gate-opener arm (not included)
- Prevents the clevis pin (not included) from being removed from the gate (not included) without a key to the lock
- Substitutes for the clevis pin (not included) at the front-end mount of gto/mighty mule swing gates (not included)
- Includes 2 keys to unlock the opener arm (not included) from the gate (not included) in case of a power outage or emergency
- Backed by a 12 month limited warranty Learn More