- For use in exterior and interior applications
- Holds up to 80 lbs.
- Made of Steel
- Zinc Plated Finish
- Size: 1/4" x 6"
Do NOT use for overhead lifting, support of human weight, athletic or playground equipment. When safety is involved, CONSULT MANUFACTURER. Inspect frequently!Learn More
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
- Designed for axles on wagons, carts, etc. and other DIY projects.
- This product can be drilled, cut, heated, shaped, etc.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-plated.
- Made of steel.
- Size: 1/4" x 36"
Salt pellets Guaranteed safe for all water softeners. Cleans resin and eliminates odors. High 99.8% purity minimizes residue. Reduces brine tank clean-out Sized to eliminate bridging, mushing & channeling.Learn More
- Clear braided w/nylon reinforcement.
- Recommended use: Air, chemicals, drainage, or water.
- 3/4" Inner Diameter x 1.025" Outer Diameter
- 1 Foot Long
- 16 in x 21 in x 1 in
- Air Filter
- Case Qty: 12
- Must order in multiples of case quantity for shipping purposes.
Primarily used to lower the pH of swimming pool water. Other uses include etching and cleaning of brick, stone, tile, concrete and other masonry surfaces. For cleaning and etching applications always start with diluted acid and test the affects in an out-of-the-way area. Always add the acid to the water when diluting. Pouring water into acid can cause splattering and violent eruption on the mixture. Acid solutions can be neutralized with baking soda, soda ash, lime or household ammonia solutions. Flush neutralized acid with plenty of water.Learn More