NOTE: This item comes assorted and there is not an option to choose a color. You will receive one of the colors shown in the image.
Ideal for your Garden Landscapes, Yard, Porch, Balcony, or Pathways.
- Dual Features: Flashing or Simply ON
- Powered by Solar Panel that charges by day.
- Turns on automatically at night.
- Safe and easy to install.
- No wiring required.
- Dimensions: 2" L x 2" W x 42" H
The unit has an ON/OFF switch that can be found on the bottom of the solar panel fixture.Leave on the "ON" position for the first initial charge in direct sunlight for 6 to 8 hours. If the light does not come on after a full day of charge check to make sure the power switch is in the ON position and the solar panel is in a bright sunny area. Please note that it may take a few days in the sun for the battery to reach its maximum capacity.Learn More
Refractory Brick. Compatible with most models.
- Pack of 9
Sold By The Foot
- Koch's highest strength chain also known as "Transport Chain"
- This chain provides the highest strength to weight ratio
- Maximum Load: 6,600 lbs.
- Transport chain is available in a yellow chromate finish which allows Department of Transportation inspectors to easily determine the grade of the chain being used to secure a load
- Used for Load securement – ideal for the trucking industry, Binding, Construction, Logging and Agriculture
Salt pellets Guaranteed safe for all water softeners. Cleans resin and eliminates odors. High 99.8% purity minimizes residue. Reduces brine tank clean-out Sized to eliminate bridging, mushing & channeling.Learn More
Primarily used to lower the pH of swimming pool water. Other uses include etching and cleaning of brick, stone, tile, concrete and other masonry surfaces. For cleaning and etching applications always start with diluted acid and test the affects in an out-of-the-way area. Always add the acid to the water when diluting. Pouring water into acid can cause splattering and violent eruption on the mixture. Acid solutions can be neutralized with baking soda, soda ash, lime or household ammonia solutions. Flush neutralized acid with plenty of water.Learn More
Regular Price: $3.99
Special Price: $2.99
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a minimal expansion polyurethane insulating foam sealant that fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1/2 inch. It expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a permanent, airtight, and water-resistant bond that eliminates unwanted airflow and helps reduce condensation. All GREAT STUFF products are polyurethane-based and offer superior performance advantages over latex products.
- Forms a permanent weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than ½ inch
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Interior or exterior use
- Airtight, water-resistant
- Tack free in 6 minutes; Trims in 30 minutes
- Foam elasticity allows for movement/shifting within a structure from winter to summer
- Paintable, stainable and sandable
- Cream colored foam
- Cures rigid
- One 12 oz. can = up to 19 tubes of caulk