- Unit dimensions: 24 1/2"H x 15 1/2"W x12 3/4"D
- 50 pints per day
- 2000 sq ft coverage
- 10 liter tank volume
- 5.6 amps/ 615 watts
- Power input/volts: 115V, 60 Hz
- Relative humidity range: 35%- 80%
- Digital humidistat
- Digital readout and soft touchpad controls
- Continuous mode: when set to continuous mode the unit will dehumidify continuously
- Power levels: unit features two power (fan speed) levels - Normal and Turbo
- Low temp operation (to 41 degrees F)
- Loss of power protection with auto restart: unit will automatically restart in case power is lost
- Bucket full indicator light
- Visual water level float indicator shows current level of water in bucket
- Auto shut off
- Washable air filter
- Drain hose: 5/8"O.D. x 1/2" I.D.
- Heavy duty casters and built-in carrying handles for easy portability
- Washable reusable air filter: helps remove impurities and dust from the air
- Warranty: 1 year parts/labor and refrigeration unit warranty
The 1261 is a rustic, heavy duty, cast iron constructed, wood stove that is ideal for any rugged outdoorsman, those with a nostalgic taste, or someone simply looking for reliable, cost efficient, heating. It is perfect for log cabins, large garages and shops. This stove is durability defined. Tested and certified to U.L. 1482 by Warnock Hersey International for greater peace of mind and safety assurance. It has unequaled life expectancy and is easy to use.
- Installation materials are NOT Included (i.e. floor protector, chimney connector, thimble, radiation shield, flue)
- Color: Black
- EPA exempt
- Two piece safety handle allows for a cooler
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Built-in damper
- Two lift out cook lids that allow you to cook food
- Not approved for use in Mobile or Modular homes
- Not available for sale in WA and CA
Heat Capacity (sq. ft.) 600-900 sqft BTU Range 18,143 – 54,429 FUEL Wood Coal/Pellets cap. N/A Log Length 23" Weight 116 lbs. Width 21.5" Depth/w blower N/A Depth w/o blower 30.5" Height 25.75"
- Pumps Up To 4600 GPH @ 0'
- Durable, Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Submersible Sump Pump
- Vertical Float Switch For Automatic Operation
- Top Suction Design Filters Debris and Minimizes Clogging
- Designed For Easy Installation Without Any Plumbing Changes
- Stainless Steel, High Performance 3/4 HP Motor
- 1-1/2" NPT Discharge and Durable Cast-Iron Base
- Float Guard Protects Switch From Hang-Ups
- Designed for 11” Diameter or Larger Sump Basins
- Approximate On Level @ 9” - Off Level @ 4”
Here’s the most revolutionary, most useful truck accessory to come along in decades---a combination step platform and seat that spans the entire width of the tailgate of any size pickup truck. The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy basically reinvents the tailgate and genuinely adds a whole new dimension of usefulness and convenience to a pickup truck. No more straining to climb into the bed of your truck---walk into it as if walking up steps. No more searching for a seat at a job site or in the outdoors---if you’ve got your truck, you’ve got a seat.
For those who make a living with their trucks, the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy saves time and labor dollars, provides quick and easy access to tool boxes and materials, provides a comfortable work seat, eliminates accidents---literally transforming a truck into a mobile work station. The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy stows compactly on the tailgate and never interferes with storing and hauling cargo in the truck bed. For campers and “tailgators”, the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy is awesome! No need for taking up valuable space with camp chairs---just drop the tailgate and have a seat! Squeeze your pickup into a tight spot and get cooking!
The Magnum Truck N’ Buddy is constructed of aircraft aluminum and weighs only 29 lbs. ; is finished in super-tough black powder-coat enamel or brilliant chrome finish. It attaches quickly and easily with 14 metal screws and provides two handy grab-rails to insure safe entrance and exit. The platform is supported by two cables two industrial cables giving the Magnum Truck N’ Buddy an overall distributed weight limit of 400 lbs. UPS shippable.Learn More
This Drolet Hunter Wood Stove is a handy portable heat source for outdoor adventures with full-size features for warmth and cooking. Easy to carry along on hunting, fishing or camping trips.
Specs Height X Width X Depth - Overall: 22" X 12 3/4" X 23" Maximum log length: 20" Weight: 56 lb. Recommended chimney diameter: 6 " Type of Fuel Wood Steel Thickness (body) 14 ga Centre line of flue outlet to the back 3 3/4" Centre line of flue outlet to the side 6 5/16" Type of door Full Steel
- 79cc Powerease Engine
- Recoil Start and Low Oil Shutdown
- Fuel Tank Capacity - 0.5 Gallons (2L)
- 1" Intake Connection MNPT
- 1" Outlet Connection MNPT
- 42 GPM Max Flow
- Centrifugal Aluminum Pump
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Impeller
- 85' Total Lift
- 20' Suction Lift
ProCom's vent-free gas space heaters make supplemental heating fast and easy. Just push a button for easy ignition, stand back and enjoy a great source of dependable, affordable heat. ProCom’s Infrared vent-free gas space heaters work just like the sun's radiant heat, warming objects and people in the room first. These gas space heaters operate 99.9% efficient and allow you to enjoy continuous heat even during a power failure, these heaters operate without the need of electricity. These gas space heaters have the added benefit of Dual Fuel Technology. This patented technology provides each appliance with 2 fuel options. Use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane with no conversion kits required.
- Traditional design wall heater
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Some assembly required
- 2 Gas options
- 20,000 BTU'S
- Heats up to 700 sq. ft.
- Optional blower model PF06-YJLF-B and base model PF09B sold separately
- ODS (oxygen depletion sensor) included with automatic shut-off and internal non-adjustable regulator to prevent over firing
- No electricity required
- Thermostat control allows you to maintain desired room temperature
Dee Zee Ladder Rack - Half ladder rack. Constructed of heavy duty .125" thick steel tubing. Black powder coat finish. Universal design fits all full size trucks. 250 lb. capacity with adjustable height and width. Velcro tie-downs and ladder stop included.
- Half Ladder Rack
- Protective Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- .125" Thick Steel Tubing
- Adjustable Height And Width
- Rated For 200 lb. Weight Capacity
- Velcro Tie Downs
- Adjustable Ladder Stop Arm
- Bolt-On Installation
- Sold As Pair
- W: 23" x H: 52.5"