- 5000 BTU
- Easy to install and operate
- Manual controls
- 2 speed fan
- Adjustable Temperature setting
- Pleated quick mount window kit with support hadware
- Slide-our washable filter
The one floor jack that easily lifts cars, trucks, motorcycles and ATVs. The Powerbuilt Triple Lift jack slashes the expense and hassle of purchasing, maintaining and storing multiple jacks and jack stands. It is the one jack that easily lifts almost anything with wheels, and works on vehicle transmissions and differentials too. The secret to the Triple Lift is the patented design that features both a removable lift saddle and padded lift rails. This flexible design allows the Triple Lift to adapt to multiple types of vehicle frames. A locking safety bar holds the jack in place once the vehicle is raised, which eliminates the hassle of supporting a lifted vehicle with jack stands. Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lift Range: 5-1/2 in. to 17-1/2 in.
- Lifts cars, trucks, ATVs, dirt bikes and street bikes with exposed frame rails beneath engine/gearbox
- Locking bar secures jack in lifted position, eliminating the need for a jackstand
- Padded rails and removable saddle for versatility
- Welded tie-down loops for securing motorcycles
- 4,000 lb. capacity
- Meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- One year warranty
- Heavy duty, 3-speed thermally protected motor
- Adjustable height from 60" to 84"
- Tilting fan head for maximum versatility
- OSHA compliant safety grill
- All metal construction
- RoHS compliant powder coated finish for durability
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- 9' Power cord
- Easy to assemble, no special tools required
- 3 Selectable Wattages
- Automatic Thermostat Control
- Fan-Forced Circulation
- Adjustable Angles for
- Horizontal and Vertical Air Flow
- Safety Overheat Protection System
- Heavy Gauge Steel Body
- Removable Front Grille Assembly for Cleaning
- Hard-Wired 240V Connection
- Power and Caution Indicator Lights
- Conforms to OSHA and NEC
- 208 for NYC
- UL Approved for Sale in the US
- Heats up to 1000 sq. ft.
- Square feet heating area varies depending on a variety of factors such as: insulation, number of windows and doors, exposure to the Sun.
Specifications Watts 5000/4000/3000 Watts BTUs 17065 BTUs Amp 20.9 Amps Hz 60 Hz Volts A.C. 240 Volts A.C. Dimensions 10.75" L x 14.0" W x 12.75" H
The Wayne CDU790 features durable cast iron housing for long life and quiet operation. Fits small sump pits! This submersible pump is compactly designed for 11in. or larger sump pits. Automatic on/off action with mechanical float switch. Top suction design. Designed for clear water use only.
- Thermally protected motor
- Cast iron construction with corrosion-proof thermoplastic top
- Top suction strainer filters debris
- High capacity 1 1/2in. NPT discharge port
- Glass reinforced poly-carbonate impeller with steel shaft is designed for years of use
- Stainless steel fasteners for superior corrosion-resistance
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing
- 120°F max fluid temperature
- 9 3/4in. dia. x 11 1/2in.H
- UL and CSA listed
The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. This patented radiant 4,000-18,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to two 1 lb. cylinders and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 400 sq. ft. An integrated fan increases the heating capacity of this unit, blending radiant and convection style heat to give you the best of both worlds. Two swivel regulators give you the ability to adapt usage from disposable cylinders to a remote gas supply with the purchase of a single hose and filter. To light the unit, simply push and rotate the knob. The built in Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
- 4,000, 9,000, or 18,000 BTU per hour
- For use with propane gas
- Heats up to 400 sq. ft.
- Single control start knob
- Hi-Med-Low heat settings
- Swivel regulators
- Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
- Accidental tip-over safety shut-off
- Connects to two 1 lb. cylinders
- Connects to a 20 lb. cylinder with optional hose
- Fan operates on 4 - D batteries or AC adapter, both sold separately
- Emergency Heat
- Job Sites/Construction Trailers
- Storage Buildings
- Tailgate Parties/Sporting Events
- Hunting Blinds/Ice Fishing Shanties
****NOT FOR SALE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR CANADA****
Specifications BTU Per Hour 4,000 / 9,000 / 18,000 Heating Area 400 sq. ft. Tank Capacity (min) 2 x 1 lb. Propane Cylinder Electricity Required No Weight 17.10 lbs. Model MH18B Length 19.00 in. Width 12.00 in. Safety Tip-Over Switch Yes Thermostat No Brand Mr. Heater Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) Yes Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Hose & Regulator Included Sold Separately Fuel Type Propane Heat Type Radiant High Limit Safety Shut-off (HLS) No Ignition Piezo Indoor Safe Yes
When you are in need of a tool to do all the heavy lifting for you give the Tool Shed electric hoist a try. This hoist is a perfect addition to your tool kit and is great for using around your home or workshop. Tool Shed's electric hoist features a durable, heavy-duty braided steel cable, double and single hook capabilities(33 ft cable when used in single hook mode, 16.5 ft cable when used in double hook mode), mounting brackets and pulley hooks, and an emergency stop switch for added safety. This electric hoist offers great power thanks to a 460W motor. The Tool Shed electric hoist is great for use in auto shop garages for vehicle repairs and it can also be an extra hand for lifting those heavy holiday decorations back into the attic until next season. The Tool Shed electric hoist is a customer favorite and it's not hard to see why, this hoist is a hard-working machine sure to last for years to come.
The Tool Shed 440 lb. Electric Hoist is ideal for the workshop, garage, house, and garden!
- Ideal for workshop, garage, house, garden, etc.
- With emergency stop switch and upper limit switch
- Durable braided steel cable
- Alternatively double-hook and single-hook use
- Mounting brackets and pulley hook included
Specifications Voltage 120V Motor 460W Single Hook Weight Capacity 220 lbs. Double Hook Weight Capacity 440 lbs. Single Hook Length 33 ft. Double Hook Length 16.5 ft.
Shaker grates are pretty important. They help your coal burn properly and they keep the ash contained. This replacement coal grate is made from sturdy cast iron and measures 27 in. x 6-1/2 in. x 14-1/2 in. Designed to fit several units, this shaker grate is common and popular.
Shaker grate for Wondercoal circulators, part number 40101. For units: 2727, 2827, 2847, 2927, 2937, 3027, B2827, and B2350.Learn More