This fire suppressant is indispensable as the first line of defense for controlling fires that occur from creosote build-up in chimneys. Independent test results show it suppresses a chimney fire in an average of 22 SECONDS! A homeowner or professional fire fighter can use Chimfex as a safe, fast, and easy-to-use tool to combat a chimney fire with no water damage.
Similar to a flare, you strike the end to light it, toss it in the wood stove or down the chimney and it extinguishes the fire by using up the oxygen. They are only good for one use. It is recommended to keep 2-3 on hand since many times chimney fires can re-ignite. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts.
- Safe, fast, and easy to use
- Used by many fire departments to extinguish chimney fires
- Shown to suppress chimney fire in about 22 seconds
- For use in wood stoves, fireplaces, or fireplace inserts
Replacement blower motor, 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs. Replace part number 80496. For units: 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- 120 volts, 60 Hz, 1620 RPM, 300 Watts, 2.6 Amps. and 1/15 HP/ 8.75lbs.
- Replaces part number 80496
- Replaces part number 80230
- For units 1300, 1303, 1321, 1400, 1500, 1537, 1537G, 1557M, 6100, 6220, 30A, 22AF, 24A.
- Size of Outlet Hole: 8" W x 3.75" H
Replacement wood and coal furnace shaker grate, part number 40257. For units: 1300, 1500, 1537, 1557M, & 22AF.
This shaker grate works as both the front and back grate.
**Some models require two grates, check with your owner's manual.**
Dimensions: 11 5/8” x 5/8”Learn More
- 23,000 BTU Kerosene Heater
- Heats an area up to 1000 sq. feet
- Heats 20'x45' room
- Operates 12 hours on one filling
- 99.9% fuel efficient
- Requires no electricity to operate
- Automatic ignition shut off Shuts heater off if knocked over
- 9-12 hours of continuous output
- Siphon pump and batteries included
- Conveinient fuel gauge lets you monitor level
- Fuel Capacity: 1.9 gallons
it! Ideal for gutters, roofs, pipes, driveways, window trim, fountains, flower pots and more. You've seen the commercial with the bottom of a boat cut out and replaced with a screen door coated with Flex Seal. Consumer Reports tested and confirmed it!
Make a watertight, flexible rubberized coating in seconds with the shake of a can and the push of a button. Flex Seal seals, coats, and protects almost anything.
Flex Seal gets deep into cracks and holes and creates a seal to lock out moisture and air that lasts for years. Use on any surface, Flex Seal is paintable. Even works on a wet surface!
So many applications, you'll want to keep a can in the garage, car RV and boat.
- Variable pressure nozzle allows for light or heavy application.
- Dries to the touch in several hours,
- completely cures overnight.
- 20 ounce can
- 14oz net weight
- Made in USA
UPS Ground or Freight only.Learn More
- 24 Gauge
- Used to Connect Wood Stove to Chimney
- Single Wall
- Totally enclosed, energy efficient, PSC motor
- Fan head tilts 180 degrees
- 3-speed pull chain
- Rugged hanging bar
- Powder-coated steel construction
- OSHA compliant grilles
- 10 ft. grounded 3-prong power cord
- Great for indoor or outdoor use